Cherie and Euan - renting out the cellar?

The Blairs bought the Grade II-listed home two years ago but by this February, according to the neighbour, the door to the basement had its own letterbox and separate number and appeared to have a tenant.
‘Someone was living there, who we assumed to be a tenant,' said the unnamed neighbour. 'After the council were told, the new number came off rapido.

‘But I saw someone else coming out of the basement door the other day. It looked though it was still being sub-let.’

Read more: Cherie Blair and Euan Blair investigated over claims they breached planning rules by sub-letting basement of £1.3m Marylebone home | Mail Online

C

cloudbuster

Schadenfreude German [ˈʃaːdənfrɔydə] n delight in another's misfortune [German: from Deleted 20555 harm + Freude joy]

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Daily Heil story = Int Cell.

WMF musta got the smell of extra dosh on the breeze, avaricious cow.

As said above, this reptilian war-criminal and his pug ugly spouse are above our laws. Can he and his hideous tribe not understand how hated and thoroughly despised he and they are?

How much does this snuffling trougher's security cost us the tax-payers? anybody know how we can get this information and compare it with the security costs for Lady T and Sir John Major?

PS: No, I did not forget any living ex prime minister. I don't count failed psychotic oafs.

No one would dare attack Broon. They would be seen off in a hail of soiled adult nappies, mobile phones & office equipment :wink:

As said above, this reptilian war-criminal and his pug ugly spouse are above our laws. Can he and his hideous tribe not understand how hated and thoroughly despised he and they are?

How much does this snuffling trougher's security cost us the tax-payers? anybody know how we can get this information and compare it with the security costs for Lady T and Sir John Major?

PS: No, I did not forget any living ex prime minister. I don't count failed psychotic oafs.
His security costs us £Millions and is far in excess of that accorded to any previous or even current PM.

Tony Blair costs British taxpayers £6m a year to protect - Telegraph

Blair Mansions where even the neighbours can't park.

The beloved used to live round the corner from Connaught Square (not in a £1M+ property) and I know the area fairly well. From a security point of view I cannot fathom why the Blairs chose to buy in an area that is effectively a 'little Arabia'.

Bold: Dont believe it there are still people who would vote for Blair and Brown tomorrow if they were up for election.

Mrs Blair, a QC and mother of four, criticised women who “put all their effort into their children” instead of working. Mothers who go out to work are setting a better example for their children, she said.

Addressing a gathering of “powerful” women at one of London’s most expensive hotels, Mrs Blair said she was worried that today’s young women are turning their backs on the feminism of their mothers’ generation.

Some women know regard motherhood as an acceptable alternative to a career, Mrs Blair said. Instead, women should strive for both.

Give the audience what they want. Apart from a baby.

I'd imagine that both parents working is probably what is fcuking the country right up. I don't beleive it should be the Mum staying behind neccesarily, but one should. And we shouldn't have a society in which both parents have to work in order for the family to thrive...

Typical, do both & do neither well :wink: