Cherche la femme......

Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by Forces_Sweetheart, Mar 12, 2002.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How about a board dedicated to civvy girlfriends so you guys can tell us how much better we make your lives...?

Plus - I am new to this and would like tips on how to be most supportive - esp while my chap is on tour.

And don't laugh - I mean it!

2. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

For keeping his morale (!) up, may I recommend writing rude letters, sending red cross parcels and not shagging his mates.

P.S Remember I am the BAD CO!

3. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

Oh yes - civvy girlfriends, highly recommended because then you can pretend to be some sort of tom cruise/action man/war god type and they (probably) won't laugh at you.

This also works with RAF chicks!

4. GunnersQuadrant

GunnersQuadrant LE Moderator

Depends where he is.  Just keep writing to the guy, call him often, reassure the guy and dont shag his mates.

If he is in NI dont i repeat dont book a country walking holiday upon his return like a particular wife did in our regiment because he looked happy in the photos

5. Hey friend - Just shag them, it's more fun!! ;D ;D

6. leanne!!!! now thats not the attitude to have,you wouldnt like it im sure ;D

7. Hey Changer....

Get a life will you and pull that cap from your arse!  Nothing wrong with a bit of MORALE, is there??
    In case your wondering, Morale means 'Fun/Laughter'.

Hehehe ;D ;D

8. By the way, Should this post not be in the NAAFI bar rather than Arrse Admin and Suggestions???

Anyone Agree?? :p :p

9. GunnersQuadrant

I agree with you leeanne, but as she/he said earlier on they are new to this game

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

10. Sorry - will move to NAAFI board - thanks for all your advice though - very helpful. :)

11. Hey leeanne did i say anything was wrong with what you said or that i needed an explanation on what morale was????? no! i dont think i did, i have a perfectly good life thanx!!!! cheers ;D

12. GunnersQuadrant

Now Now ladies..     ;D ;D

13. Me is cool gunners quadrant,  ;D just playing along!!!

14. GunnersQuadrant

This thread is getting out of control i think  :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

15. Gunner chap, I love your new toy and I'm ever so glad leeanne taught you how to do it but less is more mate ;D