Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by ALVIN, Mar 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The people who run this country, that is the ones at the very top who call the shots, have put this country in such dire straits, through there half baked policys, that now it is going to take a "bloody revolotion" to sort it out :!: Further, have you noticed how its "every body else fault" exept there own :!: ------- National debt £1.5 trillion + recesion + greedy fat cats = REVOLOTION :!:
  2. in short....THE COUNTRY's FECKED
  3. What do you propose? :?
  4. a good old commie revoloution followed by years of regretting it
  5. Sounds good.
  6. The revolution was when Blair came to power, this is the regret time. :x
  7. I don't like cats, or things that aren't properly baked either (I once had a very unpleasant experience with a victoria sponge), but I also notice that you're also unwilling to shoulder the blame for the recession yourself.

It's all very well saying that it's 'everybody else's fault', but honestly how much have you manufactured and then exported lately?

I'm doing my bit to fight the recession by selling genuine religious relics on ebay. BTW would you be interested in buying a piece of burnt bush?
  8. Maybe, back to basics, and some Victorian values would not go a miss. :wink:
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

What do Cheques have to do with it? A throwback to the halcyon days when you could pay with such an outdated and antiquated method (even if it is still in use, albeit barely). An intentional snicker at the banking industry perchance?

And you spelt revolution wrong.
  10. but if there is a bloody revolution who are we shooting? why does somone not arrange a coup?
  11. dont tell anyone i told you but....*whispers* ''Them''
  12. SHHHHH delete that post. pretend you know anything of this revolution/coup. there are sattelites watching you and somone hacking your computer as we speak.
  13. It's the ones you least suspect.

14. :lol: quality
  15. haha there was something covering his face.