Chemical and Bio-Weapons- will he or won't he?

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Ventress, Mar 29, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Just a question, will Saddam use the CW/BW as a last throw of the dice?

When his back is aginst the wall and he has nothing left to lose, would he have the minerals to?

Lets hope for Israels sake he hasn't!

2. Mr Happy

Mr Happy LE Moderator

I'd put a lot of money on Israel being the target, after all, nobody in that area likes them at the moment and it would really tie up to the Israel/America bed fellows thing..

"Americans are Zionist's invaders and it's not about me it's about persecuting Palestinians..." - you can hear Saddam saying at his trial.
  3. Let's be honest... in the eyes of a greater proportion of the world, Sadman has the moral high ground at the moment, I don't think he's going to risk losing that by using either chemical or biological weapons.

After all, in the 6 months preceding the conflict starting, his entire defence was that he didn't have them.  If he were to use them, he'd be handing us the justification that we've been looking for all along!

And we're all issued with NBC suits.  It doesn't say anything about our willingness to use said weapons.
  4. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Nice point- they could check my old Mob Store and see 1000 suits and S10's but the UK Government are ready to use VX!- Or is he?