Chelsea vs bayern Munich

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by Taylor15, May 19, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Who would you put your 50pence on?
  2. Chelsea. They've played shite, anti-football defensive crap for forty five minutes and I hate them.

Therefore it's nailed on that the ******* ladyboy Spanish **** Torres is going to get a last minute winner for the horrible Cockney *****.
  3. Yep I'm with you there. I'm staying hopefully of a bayern hotspur win tho.
  5. Chelsea.................fuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkk
  6. What ******* dull football Chelsea are playing. How can anybody be interested in a team that plays like that.
  7. Not me, ich bin run Berliner!!!!
  8. :yawnstretch:Is it over. :sleepy:
  9. Just. Chelsea won it. Undeservedly.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Tactical genius is Di Matteo. Absolute genius. How on earth he came up with playing nine men behind the ball and kicking the opposition and implemented it for three matches is beyond me. Genius.

Filthy, horrible, Russian thief's plaything ******* Cockney *****.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Who is that blonde bird on the pitch with Chelsea team? I would.........
  12. Fernando Torres...
    • Like Like x 2
  13. Boom tshhh
  14. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Well that is something not often seen in kiss-ball. Chelsea lined up to applaud B Munich as they went to collect their runners up medals. Good on them.

And all you Chelsea haters, they were the complete underdogs, playing in Munich on BMs home ground. BM were the better team which Chelsea recognised and defended accordingly.

BTW I am completely neutral in this game - my team won handsomely at Hampden earlier today :)
  15. How long's Marc Almond been manager?