• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Chelsea vs bayern Munich

Chelsea. They've played shite, anti-football defensive crap for forty five minutes and I hate them.

Therefore it's nailed on that the ******* ladyboy Spanish **** Torres is going to get a last minute winner for the horrible Cockney *****.

Tactical genius is Di Matteo. Absolute genius. How on earth he came up with playing nine men behind the ball and kicking the opposition and implemented it for three matches is beyond me. Genius.

Filthy, horrible, Russian thief's plaything ******* Cockney *****.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Well that is something not often seen in kiss-ball. Chelsea lined up to applaud B Munich as they went to collect their runners up medals. Good on them.

And all you Chelsea haters, they were the complete underdogs, playing in Munich on BMs home ground. BM were the better team which Chelsea recognised and defended accordingly.

BTW I am completely neutral in this game - my team won handsomely at Hampden earlier today :)

I did a poppy collection gig at Chelsea, I'm Spurs, and I can say that they were superb. They filled the tins and refused to let us pay for a thing, and even when I refused, and made it to the counter, then no one accepted payment for anything.

So, good on 'em. They are 100% army, and despite anything, good luck to them.

The rich £50 note touting *****.

Tactical genius is Di Matteo. Absolute genius. How on earth he came up with playing nine men behind the ball and kicking the opposition and implemented it for three matches is beyond me. Genius.

Filthy, horrible, Russian thief's plaything ******* Cockney *****.
9? Even Drogba managed to give them a penalty. I'm surprised he didn't try and sneak a few subs on to defend as well.

Some Chelsea fan will no doubt try and compare it with the 2005 final because it ended in penalties.

9? Even Drogba managed to give them a penalty. I'm surprised he didn't try and sneak a few subs on to defend as well.

Some Chelsea fan will no doubt try and compare it with the 2005 final because it ended in penalties.
As a gooner it gave me great joy....apart from that, I agree with every bit of hatred aimed at the blue cnuts.

Well that is something not often seen in kiss-ball. Chelsea lined up to applaud B Munich as they went to collect their runners up medals. Good on them.

And all you Chelsea haters, they were the complete underdogs, playing in Munich on BMs home ground. BM were the better team which Chelsea recognised and defended accordingly.

BTW I am completely neutral in this game - my team won handsomely at Hampden earlier today :)
My cousin phoned me from Hampden, pissed as a fart "WE beat the mini-Tims!"

Yes Ian, I know, we do have television and radio in Northern Ireland. The tight **** had kept a bottle of champagne from the last time they were in a cup final. He didn't open it cos they lost that time.

Latest Threads