chelsea pensioners

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by chastity, Feb 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi all not been on for a while...dunno where this should be posted!! saw a great programme earlier,about the chelsea pensioners was really moving
  2. As usual I catch just the last 2 minutes of a good program. Hopefully it will be shown again. How many Chelsea Pensioners are there? I liked the bit with the two old boys walking off chuntering away!
  3. LOL they were funny sadly one died! :cry: don`t know how many .I`m not sure is it a series or a one off?
  4. It originally ran as a series of 5 episodes or so. Sadly, everyone that appeared in the programme is now deceased.
  5. Happily though they expired as honourable old toms, not shivering in a dump wondering whether to eat or turn the heating on.
  6. If only that were the case. They died as a result of the fire.
  7. :D They were proud old men,i cried and laughed lol
  8. I think there are around 350ish.They are now building accommadation for lady pensioneers to now.How many i dont each maybe :)
  9. Thank you DodgerH.

So what happens if the randy old geezers are caught in the female CP block? :wink:
  10. i never gave it much thought before,even though my dad was in army..i`m a civvie btw. The chelsea pensioners were just sort of..... there!,like the cornershop :oops:
  11. Why does it always come down to sex?................. :roll:
  12. If you have to ask you're either a virgin or just plain gopping.
  13. what`s bitten your bum...bit touchy matey do you understand the concept of sarcasm?.............or is that drilled out of you at some early stage? pmsl :twisted:
  14. it's not the naafi, it's not the naafi.