Chelsea Flower Show

First of all, I'm no bum bandit, but I do quite fancy a trip to the Chelsea Flower Show.

I've got the week off, and a day out examining some fine specimens of plants and some equally fine specimens of posh fanny sounds just the job.

Then I saw the price. Tickets are sold out, but you can get them on waltbay for £100 each! Feck that. Although I am a gardening-walt, there must be another way, especially as its based in the grounds of the Royal Hospital.

So any ideas how I can blag my way in?????

(I'm in my 30's, so the Chelsea Pensioner one wont work)

Saw a leg off and slip on a uniform.

Well how do I get in?!!!!!

I'm not in the guards, so I cant turn up in something red and pretend to the old bag on the gate that I live there and this is all happening in my garden.

Scavenger said:

I'm not in the guards, so I cant turn up in something red and pretend to the old bag on the gate that I live there and this is all happening in my garden.
OK OK, keep your hair on.... look Scav, just go like this and no bugger will stop you!

Scavenger said:

Basically you can't, without resorting to a tout.

Thursday and Friday used to have tickets for sale on the gate, but that went yonks ago.

Gremlin said:
Jacob1650 said:
I'm sorted for Friday.
Thank you, but your sexual conquests with Grenadiers are of no concern here. This thread is about gardening.....

Mnd you ..........
Oh good a gardening thread do that mean we can start talking about our sheds?

Where is Taff49?