CHELSEA FC..... Footballing Kings....

Discussion in 'Sports, Adventure Training and Events' started by PandaLOVE, Jan 31, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We turned over Blackburn tonight, in fact, we could have turned up in our pyjamas and slippers and still won. Third Premiership title? Easy.......

Once a Blue always a Blue.....
  2. Laugh it up while you can, guess who you've got in the Carling final :D
  3. You were nearly torched by Spurs! 3 extra time ties... you'll be knackered by the time of the final! :thumright:
  4. We were just giving the oldies a rest :D
  5. I think Jose and Roman should have spent £50-£60million in the transfer window to strengthen the bench but even so, I think the quadruple is on this season.

I wish Arsenal all the best in the final, you'll need it. Winning does get a bit boring sometimes, trying not to concede any corners should be Jose's cup final challenge.

Do you think you can catch us a bit and finish second in the premiership? :thumleft:
  6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Winning? Something Spartak Chelski have only done since the roubles have rolled in.

Oh by the way, how's that money grabbing No 3's knee? :cheers:
  7. We played fantastically, Lamps in top gear, the Drog finding the back of the net and the yoof players like JOM and Diarra played well to.

Premiership, 6 points behind but Man U still to come to the Bridge.
    Carling Cup, Arsenal Yoof and inexperience vs the mighty Blue machine
    FA Cup, the draw has been kind to us but it's well deserved
    Champions League, well if Liverpool can win it....

Playing that well again, life's good and we've still got world class players to come back.
  8. Chelsea fa cup, Man utd title, Arsenal carling cup, And guess who lifts the big one again for the 6TH time yes thats right the mighty reds. wonder what the odds are for that. sorry to burst your bubble but Blackburn played shite, just like you lot did at the shrine.
  9. There's a difference between playing shite because you're fielding a makeshift team destroyed by injuries, suspensions and illness like we did at Anfield and losing because you get rolled over and your belly tickled from us playing great football like last night!
  10. We have a great history of winning. We won the Premiership in the 50's long before Man Utd were even born.

I think people ought to give Ashley Cole more respect, he's earned it. But we're not too concerned with his injury, we can just buy some other world class defenders.
  11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Until he pulls on the white shirt of England then he loses interest.
  12. "Carling Cup, Arsenal Yoof and inexperience vs the mighty Blue machine"

now, that is one game i'm not gonna miss.

wedgy - surely you're confident enough that you don't NEED to field a full strength team just to beat arsenal's 2nd XI youngsters?!?!

and how fucking funny will it be if they still beat you :D :D

as for getting proper turned over at anfield - talk about a sore loser! your "makeshift" team still cost about £450,000,000,000.
  13. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Exactly, the mind set of the brain washed Blues fan, drunk on that little bit of success.
    You deserve Cole, who will jumps ship as soon as the better deal comes in.
  14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

Again, exactly: Won the Championship ONCE! and not again for FIFTY Years!

Nothing side, no history- just plenty of dodgy roubles!
  15. Ok O2theif I can ignore, CR and Ventress is just too much so I'll bite!! Ok you're just bitter Cole came to play with a team he fitted in with, a team with hmmm lets see how Arsene would say it "err great spirit".

Liverpool did us fair and square and who's fault was it, Jose's, for having a small squad thats the risk we take but you know deep down it was agaist a "makeshift team" but still as it's the one chance you'll get to enjoy this a victory over us, you make a huge song and dance about it so lord it up and bask in your glory but we'll see at the end of the season who's the happiest!

Cole's out with a nasty injury but luckily left backs are actually the one are of the back four we do have strength in depth!

CR mate, we all know deep down who the favourites will be for the game and your right I wont miss Arsenal yoof getting such a stuffing it knocks confidence out of them so they revert to how they did last year in the Carling cup.

As for A. Cole seeing the light, O2theif I'm glad you've followed his lead jumping ship from the Irons, though I did read on another thread that was slang for being gay or something...

And breathe