• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cheese Smuggling Ring

I love the idera of cheese smuggling. just imagine sitting in your rented transit, sweating while the Customs officers get closer and hoping they don't notice the pack of Dairy Lea hidden under the spare wheel..

I love the idera of cheese smuggling. just imagine sitting in your rented transit, sweating while the Customs officers get closer and hoping they don't notice the pack of Dairy Lea hidden under the spare wheel..
You would be fucked on a hot day if it was smelly stilton in the back.

Dairylea! Pah! Try smuggling Gorganzola, the mark of a true pro.

Interesting numbers in that article.
They smuggled C$ 200,000 worth of cheese and made C$ 165,000 of profit?
That means original outlay / expenses etc came to C$ 35,000.
A profit margin of over 450% is not to be sniffed at!

I thought the crime would have been actually conspiring to make people eat American cheese, the repugnant stuff that it is. From my trips there I have found they only have 3 kinds:

1. Cheese in aerosol cans
2. Monterey Jack, which tastes of nothing at all
3. Anything resembling a Kraft cheese single

I am aware they have (a few) others of course, but they all seem to be Monterey Jack with a different name!

Saw what you did there. Clever.

Smuggle this in your hoop and you'd be smiling...
Thank you. I have just had to explain to my optician (who is 23 and a real beauty) why I have tears of mirth on my eyes. She now thinks I'm a childish dickhead.

Mind you, that's a lot of Jarlsberg to squeeze up your ricker.

Thank you. I have just had to explain to my optician (who is 23 and a real beauty) why I have tears of pain in my eyes. She now thinks I'm a cheese smuggler with a hoop like a wizard's sleeve.

Mind you, that's a lot of Jarlsberg to squeeze up your ricker.

Latest Threads