Cheese Eating Surrender Monkey (Chirrac) guilty of corruption

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by BuggerAll, Dec 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BuggerAll

BuggerAll LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Quelle suprize! Chirrac, lately president of France, has just been convicted of corruption.

2. Massive corruption by politician = slap on the wrist. Minor fraud by normal person = prison. Cnuts.

3. Every president of France is by definition, corrupt. It's in the job description!

His current German counterpart, Christian Wullf, Is currently making headlines over an undeclared loan of half a million Euros received when he was premiere of some tin pot German state. Seems to like the people who lent him the dosh, takes them on state visits and stuff. Shades of our late and much mourned leader and chutneygate.

4. This is the kind of bell end republicans would foist on us instead of the Royal family.

5. Yes, you can trust a dynasty. They're far too busy: bumping off their own, shoving hot pokers up arses, drowning brothers in vats of gay sounding wine, staging car crashes, blowing up embarrasing elderly gay German uncles, murdering whores in Whitechapel, or smothering young princes in towers. When they aren't doing that, they're shagging hermaphrodite dominatrixes and abdicating when someone gives them the hump for it. With so much on their plates, they just never get around to rifleing the till!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Yes, they're incorrigible but somehow endearing. Imagine how infuriating it would be if President Brown was doing all that good stuff.

7. Brown had his head so deep in the trough that he couldn't hear his "mates" plotting. He should have learned from B liars mistake.

8. Pas merde,Sherlock!!

I see like the British courts,due deference was shown to washed up criminal politicians.

9. Ours did some time in prison.

10. That sounds fun. How do I join? :)

11. A few nonentities who dipped their crust a little too deeply into the gravy got a little bird; the ones who conspired to start an aggressive war are doing rather better for themselves, Blair in particular seems to be coining in from the various slippery and swarthy types he did good turns for when in office.

The big thieves hang the little ones.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Not quite how I imagined Freemasonry, maybe I will join after all.

13. At least the cheese gobbling, garlic guzzling, surrender monkeys tried a 'big' Frog - we just put up a slack handful of non-entities.

I have asked about a dozen times to be told the reason why Mrs. Uddin, who claimed approximately £150,000 of expenses illegally, and who is suspended from the 'Farce' of Lords, has not been brought before the courts and, if found guilty, imprisoned? Can anyone tell me why she has escaped justice?

By the way, have you Arrsers noticed that MPs are demanding the independent organisation set up to monitor their claims, is binned. MPs simply have not got a clue about what a low opinion we have of them in general - not a fvcking clue. Apparently, some MPs reduce young members of staff to tears with their bullying and threats! I would like to see this monitoring organisation staffed exclusively by ex PARA or RM personnel, with some former GUARDS thrown in to add tone. I guess that the bullying may cease pretty soon after the first MP was 'accidentally damaged' in a silly misunderstanding involving a fist or two.

'President Bliar and the First Woman' - got quite a ring to it n'est ce pas? Should that be 'Worst Woman'?

PS: Off thread but- 12000 plus twerps in South West London have forgotten already that Labour all but brought this country to its knees and have voted in a Labour candidate at the by election. Passing an IQ Test should be made compulsory before a person is permitted to vote!:eye:

14. That cnut tipped up down here in NZ a few months ago, not only was his "gospel talk" or whatever it is he does a flop with not many attending but he had protestors trying to arrest him for being, well, him.

Must of cost him a fortune to get humiliated down here. Should be a result but knowing that slippery conman one of his "charadees" probably paid the expenses with one of his profit making off shore companies taking the meagre gate.

Still, not all bad, doubt he'll come back.

• Like Like x 1
  15. At least I don't have to hear TC Blair's smug, self satisfied, and unctuous voice on the radio anymore. The man is a venal spiv who got lucky; his sense of timing was outstanding, shredding the evidence before the expenses scandal kicked off, passing the country to the oaf Brown, another Scotch chancer, just before the country went tits up. A more cynical man might think he was hacking into the press's private e-mails and phone conversations.

I can't see the French president getting to meet Monsieur Bubba in the showers, although it would be nice to think of one politico getting shafted.