Cheese eating allies?

I'd like to see what the majority of the Americans think about this.
I'm sure Jumpin Jarhead will be along soon and enlighten us!

:)

Rodney2q

Lovely bed fellows. Perhaps HM Forces can now be relieved of Ops for a significant period of RR (or whatever it's called now)?

I'd like to see what the majority of the Americans think about this.
I think Jagman put it square, Obama thinks his grandfather was tortured so doesnt like you. Mans a Moron but europe loves him, and so does the UK. He'll be damn lucky to be reelected here though.
oh and never underestimate his suck up factor, if it were the president of Malawi visiting he would say the same thing

So what has Sarkozy got that Cameron hasn't I wonder?
A wife that'll he'll borrow you for ten lamberts and a can of vimto?

Before he was elected I said he was another Tony Blair, I was wrong, he's an even bigger cunt.

Is it pretty much a given that he won't be serving another term? He lost control of the senate lately did'nt he?

Sorry my knowledge on U.S. politics is not my strong point.

I think the worry would be who comes after Obama, can you imagine Sarah Palin in charge? Would be amusing for a short period before she nukes someone.

Before he was elected I said he was another Tony Blair, I was wrong, he's an even bigger cunt.
You're not wrong there. :thumbdown:
I shouldn't take it too seriously. His viewpoint is not shared by the majority of Americans. I for one appreciate the U.K. and value its friendship very much. :salut:

The Empty Suit is probably still mad at the British because allegedly your Army whipped his paternal grandpappy like a slave for nicking Army gear. (the thieving cunt) :p Maybe that's why Obummer's head looks like a cocoanut - he inheirited club DNA from his paternal grandpappy?

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
I'm confused what did we ever get out of our special relationship. I thought it just cost us money and lives and they got cheap oil and our petrol consitantly got more expensive.

I'm confused what did we ever get out of our special relationship. I thought it just cost us money and lives and they got cheap oil and our petrol consitantly got more expensive.
stop talking common sense

That's what Obama says about any country whose leader is presently visiting the US. It's called "sucking up".
That's just about what any leader says about any country whose leader is presently visiting. Watch Call Me Dave spend the next few days gently tonguing the plums of the Chinese.

As to the French, aren't they our new bezzers too? Aren't we borrowing their Navy now?

YouTube - The Hangover- Three Best Friends Song