Cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese!

I fücking love cheese. As does my missus.

Unfortunately, due to her being an American and therefore genetically inferior, we have found out that she is mildly allergic/intolerant to Cow and Goat milk.

Does anyone have any suggestions for decent Sheeps milk cheese. I already have some good Manchego, but anything else.
Balkan Kashkaval

oldnotbold

War Hero
Hail Cheese possessed, the world's only crunchie cheese and my troop chef's famous "cheesie pom" and other delights: worth the bollocking and the two extras from the OC when I "forgot" to unload him as ordered when we deployed one time

Hail Cheese possessed, the world's only crunchie cheese and my troop chef's famous "cheesie pom" and other delights: worth the bollocking and the two extras from the OC when I "forgot" to unload him as ordered when we deployed one time
I was with you, more or less, until the bit about "unloading" your OC as ordered.

I'm a newbie on this thread and I'm slightly unsettled . . . could someone reassure me I'm not intruding on something your wife and kids don't need to hear about?

JackSofty

Old-Salt
My wife’s maternal grandfather deserted from Mussolini’s army rather early in the war (well, his sister was running a network of people supplying partisans, no, not the useless Cetnik Communists, in the North East of the country, as well as her future sister in law but thry did not know each other. More on another thread).
The poor sod spent three years living in a cave with almost nothing else to eat but cheese. To me, that sounds like total heaven. Cheese is good meat, cheese is a fruit and one of God’s gifts. Cover me with (good) Wensleydale, gorgonzola, crumbly Cheshire, Stinking Bishop, filthily ripe camembert and I will be as pig in sh.. err, clover.
Once he managed to get back home, no cheese in the house, he could not countenance, smell or even hear speak of it without feeling very ill and turning a shade of green.
I feel for the the poor f*cker.

Sent from my karzi while losing several pounds

I had "Korean" fried chicken and kimchi mac & cheese for dinner today... no, I didn't take pictures, but you can take a peak at their site if you like. Only remotely related to cheese.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KGB_resident The Intelligence Cell 50
CrashTestDummy Cookery 67
RRFHASBEEN Cookery 1

Latest Threads