Cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese, cheese!

What's wrong with a Jacobs? Good enough for me Grandad and his mature English cheddar. I prefer either Brie or Camembert with walnuts on my Jacobs. Bath Oliver's very posh but not available in Lidl! =D
They do half decent oatcakes in Lidl ( or is it Aldi) that go well with cheese imho. They do a nice danish blue there too.

Cheese, one of life's great paradoxes, a process that means it should be gopping yet it turns out to be divine.

As for favourite that is hard to say, the posh deli in Wimbledon village sells a beautiful creamy cheddar (not pasteurised of course), I can't remember what it is called but maybe I'll pop by and get some this weekend.

Cheese, one of life's great paradoxes, a process that means it should be gopping yet it turns out to be divine.

As for favourite that is hard to say, the posh deli in Wimbledon village sells a beautiful creamy cheddar (not pasteurised of course), I can't remember what it is called but maybe I'll pop by and get some this weekend.
Could you let me know if you remember the name (and which deli) - I live just down the road.

One of my favorites is the "Dutch Rally Breakfast"
2 slices of fresh dutch white bread with butter, 2 slices of fresh Dutch honey roasted ham, 2 slices of Gouda cheese and a fried egg, make into a sandwich, cut in half and consume with "straight from the brewery" Grolsh.
Fantastic and almost impossible to reproduce accurately in the UK.

I had charcoal cheese for the first time the other day, different doesn't begins to describe it, creamy, like a mild cheddar, suffused with a dry charcoal taste. It was bought at Bury street market. I have not seen it in my area, south Staffordshire.

Could you let me know if you remember the name (and which deli) - I live just down the road.
The deli is Bayley & Sage, (even the names are posh in the Village, no, Wetherspoons, Gregs, McDs, Poundland, 7-11, Costcutters etc. to be found there, no sireee, not allowed) but I can't recall the name of the cheese.

The deli is Bayley & Sage, (even the names are posh in the Village, no, Wetherspoons, Gregs, McDs, Poundland, 7-11, Costcutters etc. to be found there, no sireee, not allowed) but I can't recall the name of the cheese.
No worries. I’ll have a poke around this weekend if I have time. Thank you.