Cheers for Gordon Brown - boos for CMD and Boy George

Anyone who would in all seriousness cheer Gordon feckin' Brown is either deluded or a total cretin. Do any of these monkeys have even the vaguest idea or memory of what this carpet-chewing lunatic got up to in 11 years as Chancellor? Leaving apart of course, what his parsimony towards and utter lack of interest in the Forces, led to in Iraq and Afghanistan? And it seems there are people on this site who admire him. Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable.

Can't stand Gordon Brown, most people can't.

The current crop is making him look good though, which says more about them than him tbh.

Hard to be poupular AND sort out Neu Arbites (esp Gordo the Grates) epic fcuk up.

Not unbelievable I'm sorry to say. An example of how this country is run by total twats because Joe Public has been dumbed down and PR spinned until he doesn't know whether it's ******** or breakfast time.

I don't particularly like the current crop by any means, but short memories seem to be prevailing and its frightening to think we'll more than likely be back under a Labour government in the next couple of years.

There are parallels to be drawn:

Gordon ( bats eye) Broon is speshul and yet fucked an entire nation!

Boy George is speshul and would like to be fucked by the whole nation!

CMD is just a ****!

One eye good, two eyes bad.

What about that nice Mr Blair, I liked him, that cheeky little smile and all those lovely promises........????

R

renamed_user

Anyone who would in all seriousness cheer Gordon feckin' Brown is either deluded or a total cretin. Do any of these monkeys have even the vaguest idea or memory of what this carpet-chewing lunatic got up to in 11 years as Chancellor? Leaving apart of course, what his parsimony towards and utter lack of interest in the Forces, led to in Iraq and Afghanistan? And it seems there are people on this site who admire him. Unbelievable, absolutely unbelievable.
I wonder how before G Brown is a guest on Radio 2 Jeremy Vine show, and all the comments will be on the lines of what a great PM/chancellor he was.

I didn't notice Cameron being booed yesterday tbh.

As for Osborne. He plainly shouldn't hold the position he does, he only has it because he went to uni with CMD. As a result the country is suffering. He's ******* up the economy even more.

Watching that utter ******** Osborne being booed was wonderful. Easily the best moment of an event full of magic moments.

He is a twat, of that there is absolutely no doubt in my mind. CMD and Brown are also tossers, but Osborne is a particularly odious weasel.

So well done to the crowd. It made me smile.

It just might be that the reason Cameron and Osborne got booed when Brown got cheered was due to the demographics of the spectators of the Paralympics.

I mean, what are the odds of the average paralympics spectator being of a left-leaning persuasion? They are more likely to believe in 'equality', anti-this and anti-that, purely by the fact that they have made an effort to buy a ticket and get to this event!

It's a bit like Brown and Bliar attending a meeting of the countryside alliance and wondering why they are getting booed...!

Next time, pick your audience.

F

fozzy

It just might be that the reason Cameron and Osborne got booed when Brown got cheered was due to the demographics of the spectators of the Paralympics.

I mean, what are the odds of the average paralympics spectator being of a left-leaning persuasion? They are more likely to believe in 'equality', anti-this and anti-that, purely by the fact that they have made an effort to buy a ticket and get to this event!

It's a bit like Brown and Bliar attending a meeting of the countryside alliance and wondering why they are getting booed...!

Next time, pick your audience.
What shite. Like me, they may have just been there to see some excellent sport.

Not unbelievable I'm sorry to say. An example of how this country is run by total twats because Joe Public has been dumbed down and PR spinned until he doesn't know whether it's ******** or breakfast time.
BratMedic - "...until he doesn't know whether it's ******** or breakfast time." is without doubt my quote of the year. Wonderful:)