Cheers, Biggles

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by sandy_boots, Sep 6, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Went for a very pleasant walk in the hills today. Pleasant that is until Biggles flies over at about fifty feet. Knocked me onto my arrse and scared the living crap out of me. Didn't hear him approach couldn't hear anything for about five minutes afterwards.

Typhoon - I'm impressed, very, but do it again ZJ926 and I'll chuck a Mars bar into one of your intakes.

2. Loss of situation awareness. Keep yer eyes peeled and save yourself a Mars bar.

3. Beware the Hun in the sun :wink:

Sandy why waste a good Mars bar, just take a basket of pigeons with you.Nothing fcuks a jet engine like a good bird strike.

4. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

There's a miinimum flight ceiling they're supposed to above at so if you think he was too low complain to his boss. Possibly it'll get a crab into trouble, which has no down side. Perhaps you could suggest to his boss that he atones by putting the living crap back into your body?

5. Depends where he was. He can go down to 100' msd. :wink:

6. where were your AAAD drills man????

7. blue-sophist

blue-sophist LE Good Egg (charities)

Sound horribly like one of those people who buys a house about 10km 088 EGLL and then complains about jet noise.

8. ahh sound vaugly familiar to the family near Whittering from this was that kicked up a similar fuss

Tits

9. blue-sophist

Wittering, BTW!

When my parents retired to the West Country, having lived 12 miles finals for LHR, I spent hours and hours exploring Approach Charts, Low Flying Charts and everything I could find to ensure there new home was "noise free".

Sadly, the RN helo route up the river to Yeovilton wasn't published. :roll:
    Still, they were little pottering cabs, not real ac, so it didn't cause them much trouble :D

10. Sorry master I will go and punish my incompetance

11. Poke off shitlips................

:D :D

12. blue-sophist

No grief, it's just nice to be acurrate :wink:

13. blue-sophist

Oooh .. a bite! :D :D :D :D

14. Wasn't there a farmer in North Wales a few years ago who painted, ' Fcuk off Biggles' on the roof of his barn.

Subsequently 'bombed' on a very regular basis from then on, I believe.

15. [​IMG]

All you need to do is paint this on your bonce and those pesky pilots will never bother you again.

Maybe.