Cheerleaders Had Sex in Bar!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by paul2005, Nov 10, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bar Sex!!!

"angering patrons waiting in line to get into the restroom at the club" - I bet they were!!!

2. Got fired for having feaky cheerleader sex? Should have got a raise

3. i would , it be worth it , i will even make film of it and sell it in America :D

4. J_D

J_D LE

Well, she is blonde!

Taking 1 for the team, good lass! Any lads willing to watch the reenactment for criminal evidence purposes!

5. Witnesses said the women were having sex in a stall with each other

Which concept of team are we on - or does it matter?

6. I imagine the only complaints were "Get out of the way you cnut! I can't see".

7. Waaahhhhh........arresting lesbian cheerleaders for having dirty sex!?!

......bloody septics

8. Cant wait to see the bird on Crime Watch re- enact this!

9. .. jail term of 1 to 5 years.."
    Hmmm hot cheerleader lesbian sex in all girl prison. I'm sure I've already seen that film. :oops: :lol:

10. lol just re read and noticed the last line " not in town to perform.." Surely that's why they'd been arrested, for performing. :wink:

11. we should petition to get them out of jail...they can be the 'Arrse Two'

12. http://www.panthershuddle.com/phpportal/
    the above site for fans of the team had to put up the following error message after the swinging bisexual cheeries story hit.

Due to extreme amounts of traffic, namely people in search of bisexual cheerleader news, Panthers Huddle is temporarily offline.
    We will return, better than ever, and ready to kick someone's tail.
    If we had to go down for a cause, I guess this is as good as any.

When you gotta go down, you gotta go down!

From the bio's that were on the Panthers website, Angela Keathley listed her favorite quote as: "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away." And when asked what was the best thing about being a Top Cat (the cheerleader squad), she answered: "Friendships".
    Wonder if she had anything in mind when she wrote those!

Penthouse magazine is trying to convince them to pose nude.
    Kathleen Berzon, a spokeswoman for the adult publication, said the magazine is "working very diligently to achieve its goal of shooting a nude pictorial" of the former cheerleaders. She would not say how much money the magazine had offered the women.

13. What did they think was going to happen when they had a line of angry women jumping up and down to use the stall they were occupying?

Great place for them to do it....in a busy Bar bathroom.

If they had done it in the Bar itself, maybe no one would have noticed

14. This is quite 'old hat' here...in fact this sort of action led to the 'cheer':

'RAW RAW SIS BOOM BARR'

(also started the 'wave'...)

15. Is their a Video? I be very interested in it purely from a legal standpoint..........