Cheerio and thanks.......

#2
Good luck to you in your new life.

Will see you on Saturday.........don't forget its Tomato Ketchup I like my fries........ :D

HH
 
#4
E-Layer said:
23 years 7 months and 13 days ago I walked through the gates of Albermarle Bks, Ouston.........
Tomorrow I wake up a civilian.

I would just like to use this forum to thanks absolutely everybody, from top-blokes to not-so-top-blokes for making the time in Green the fantastic experience it was.

I will miss the blokes terribly, I will miss the banter even more and I might...............just might, on lonely nights, miss the bullshit.

Before I go out now and get absolutely shiters and come in and type drivel

THANKS A MILLION
You will all be missed.

:cry:
Sheesh can't be many who stayed as long as you E-Layer. My OH is just leaving now as well!

Best of luck for the future.

And this is from me:


Cheers!
 
#6
Enjoy

 
#7
Good to have known you, E-Layer. All the best in the antipodes.

PD.
 
#8
So now you're a fucking civvy?

Cunt.
 
#9
StabTiffy2B said:
So now you're a fucking civvy?

Cunt.
Not quite true, I'm afraid.

Everyone knows that there are three sorts of people:

Civvies

Servicemen

Ex-Servicemen

Therefore, on hanging up the old spurs, one will NEVER be a strawberry mivvy.....
 
#11
compus_mentus said:
StabTiffy2B said:
So now you're a fucking civvy?

Cunt.
Not quite true, I'm afraid.

Everyone knows that there are three sorts of people:

Civvies

Servicemen

Ex-Servicemen

C_M

Good Point - not preparing the ground are we??

AY

Therefore, on hanging up the old spurs, one will NEVER be a strawberry mivvy.....
 
#12
Congratulations. However civvy street is shoite. Takes some getting used to.
 
#13
E-Layer said:
23 years 7 months and 13 days ago I walked through the gates of Albermarle Bks, Ouston.........

Tomorrow I wake up a civilian.

I would just like to use this forum to thanks absolutely everybody, from top-blokes to not-so-top-blokes for making the time in Green the fantastic experience it was.

I will miss the blokes terribly, I will miss the banter even more and I might...............just might, on lonely nights, miss the bullshit.

Before I go out now and get absolutely shiters and come in and type drivel

THANKS A MILLION
You will all be missed.

:cry:
2 Points:

1. 23 years, 7 months and 13 days....?? You're still officially a sprog...!

2. Congratulations........ Good luck in Civvie Strasse!!!

3. Actually, point 3 – I’m Harrogate 79C (Bradley Sqn) – and still serving....(no comment needed)
 
#18
Sgt_Steiner said:
StabTiffy2B said:
So now you're a fucking civvy?

Cunt.
Well said that STAB.

SS
excuse moi! but how long have you got on your ticket again Mr Steiner!!! :D
haha!
 
#19
DrStealth said:
Sgt_Steiner said:
StabTiffy2B said:
So now you're a fucking civvy?

Cunt.
Well said that STAB.

SS
excuse moi! but how long have you got on your ticket again Mr Steiner!!! :D
haha!
Ha Ha! Over half way DrStealth & that ain't Tuesday evenings only. You really shouldn't drink & post - I'm 7 hrs behind you at the moment, assuming you're still in Wigan?
 
#20
Sgt_Steiner said:
DrStealth said:
Sgt_Steiner said:
StabTiffy2B said:
So now you're a fucking civvy?

Cunt.
Well said that STAB.

SS
excuse moi! but how long have you got on your ticket again Mr Steiner!!! :D
haha!
Ha Ha! Over half way DrStealth & that ain't Tuesday evenings only. You really shouldn't drink & post - I'm 7 hrs behind you at the moment, assuming you're still in Wigan?
aye i am, back into th' pie nation :D (again)
Oi, check PMs.
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Skunkmiester The NAAFI Bar 7
PartTimePongo Infantry 1
PartTimePongo ARRSE: Site Issues 0

Similar threads