• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cheerio and thanks.......

E-Layer said:
23 years 7 months and 13 days ago I walked through the gates of Albermarle Bks, Ouston.........
Tomorrow I wake up a civilian.

I would just like to use this forum to thanks absolutely everybody, from top-blokes to not-so-top-blokes for making the time in Green the fantastic experience it was.

I will miss the blokes terribly, I will miss the banter even more and I might...............just might, on lonely nights, miss the bullshit.

Before I go out now and get absolutely shiters and come in and type drivel

THANKS A MILLION
You will all be missed.

:cry:
Sheesh can't be many who stayed as long as you E-Layer. My OH is just leaving now as well!

Best of luck for the future.

And this is from me:

Cheers!

StabTiffy2B said:
So now you're a fucking civvy?

Cunt.
Not quite true, I'm afraid.

Everyone knows that there are three sorts of people:

Civvies

Servicemen

Ex-Servicemen

Therefore, on hanging up the old spurs, one will NEVER be a strawberry mivvy.....

compus_mentus said:
StabTiffy2B said:

Cunt.
Not quite true, I'm afraid.

Everyone knows that there are three sorts of people:

Civvies

Servicemen

Ex-Servicemen

C_M

Good Point - not preparing the ground are we??

AY

Therefore, on hanging up the old spurs, one will NEVER be a strawberry mivvy.....

E-Layer said:
23 years 7 months and 13 days ago I walked through the gates of Albermarle Bks, Ouston.........

Tomorrow I wake up a civilian.

I would just like to use this forum to thanks absolutely everybody, from top-blokes to not-so-top-blokes for making the time in Green the fantastic experience it was.

I will miss the blokes terribly, I will miss the banter even more and I might...............just might, on lonely nights, miss the bullshit.

Before I go out now and get absolutely shiters and come in and type drivel

THANKS A MILLION
You will all be missed.

:cry:
2 Points:

1. 23 years, 7 months and 13 days....?? You're still officially a sprog...!

2. Congratulations........ Good luck in Civvie Strasse!!!

3. Actually, point 3 – I’m Harrogate 79C (Bradley Sqn) – and still serving....(no comment needed)

Sgt_Steiner said:
DrStealth said:
Sgt_Steiner said:
StabTiffy2B said:

Cunt.
Well said that STAB.

SS
excuse moi! but how long have you got on your ticket again Mr Steiner!!! :D
haha!
Ha Ha! Over half way DrStealth & that ain't Tuesday evenings only. You really shouldn't drink & post - I'm 7 hrs behind you at the moment, assuming you're still in Wigan?
aye i am, back into th' pie nation :D (again)
Oi, check PMs.

Latest Threads