cheer me up!

Jimbleep said:
Can you please delete this thead? I checked back and realised I sounded pathetic :D
Just cheered me up reading this, and wondering what you said! :wink:

counterstrike said:
Jimbleep said:
Can you please delete this thead? I checked back and realised I sounded pathetic :D
Just having a bitch about my long-term girlfriend leaving me - I can't remember *cough* what I actually said in the initial thread though *cough* :wink:

Jimbleep said:
counterstrike said:
Jimbleep said:
Just having a bitch about my long-term girlfriend leaving me - I can't remember *cough* what I actually said in the initial thread though *cough* :wink:
Sounds like he needs a chest rub :shock:

I'm intrigued, Jimbleep...Why has she left you?
:?

Jimbleep said:
counterstrike said:
Jimbleep said:
Don't worry. I'm getting dumped all the time (says it all really). We all do daft things at the time (me more than most). So hold your head up high & speak to Dale about coming to the Christmas P!ss up. We'll cheer you up there x x

Vodka cures everything you know ;-)

LORD_SCABLIFTER said:
revenge is the best way poo in a box and post it to her but make sure its gift wraped
Ah the good old fashioned Sh1t bomb. Do it You'll feel a whole lot better on two counts.
1 You will have just had a very satisfying sh1t
2She will have a hand full of your very satisfying sh1t

gado said:
Jimbleep said:
counterstrike said:
Jimbleep said:
Don't worry. I'm getting dumped all the time (says it all really). We all do daft things at the time (me more than most). So hold your head up high & speak to Dale about coming to the Christmas P!ss up. We'll cheer you up there x x

Vodka cures everything you know ;-)
Invites on the back of a tenner please :)