Cheeky Frogs!

Isn't it more the case that the Loire Valley should be a province of Britain (or to be more precise, England).

The cheeky fuckers, the flip side of that is that various parts of France still belong to the Crown, which I believe is still in fact mentioned in the coronation cermony for the Prince Of Wales.

Cough up cheese eaters or we will see how many AFV's will fit down the chunnel at once.

Spoils of war, they lost, unlucky. They have no claim to them at all. They soon forget about the British blood in two wars that has been shed freeing them from the krauts.

I don't know what all the outcry is about to be honest. We all know the French are cunts. So do they and they want to stay that way, which is why they have to remind everyone every now and then.

Time they were dealt with once and for all.

Them and the Belgians should be shared out with countries that border them.

Then we can tell our bit to shut the fuck up and talk English or better still just shut the fuck up.

Tell them we'll fight them for the Jewels....oh...is that a white flag I see?....

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Cough up cheese eaters or we will see how many AFV's will fit down the chunnel at once.
None, all the crews are area cleaning for sports day!

Give the buggers fuck all, they topped their own Monarch so what happened to the Frog Jools, did Boney use the melted down proceeds to do a bit of warry stuff around Europe, thick cunt should have dossed the lot for a future rainy day.

Next time the krauts roll over their border, we should give the cheese eating twats a shoeing from the other side. Cnuts