Cheeky Bitch!

As if the judges should even entertain such a claim! ******* bullshit.

Wisdom of Solomon here I hope. Total amount in cash divided by years in prison times number of years she continued to visit him. Minus what she has undoubtedly already received from the divorce settlement. Plus a kick up the **** from the judges.

41796_10131925116_5171_n.jpg

Grasping bitch is a disgrace to my gender, any judge in their right mind should dismiss her claim and award costs against her.- greedy cow...........................

Stories like this always make my piss boil. I wish they didn't and anyone who has been on the receiving end of some cunty ex wife wanting to get their filthy grabbing hands on anything that they quite frankly don't deserve will understand why it does. Can't say I've come across many stories where the tables are turned because sometimes the law wont allow it as it's there to serve one half of the terminated relationship. The half without a ball bag and other sundries. Particularly galling when the snake is the cause of a split and still has the law on her side.
Fack! My bladder had only just cooled down on hearing of the British Lottery winner's ex Slag (caused by her) claiming a massive chunk of his winnings. cnuts
My head hurts now and I'm going for a lie down.

Stories like this always make my piss boil. I wish they didn't and anyone who has been on the receiving end of some cunty ex wife wanting to get their filthy grabbing hands on anything that they quite frankly don't deserve will understand why it does. Can't say I've come across many stories where the tables are turned because sometimes the law wont allow it as it's there to serve one half of the terminated relationship. The half without a ball bag and other sundries. Particularly galling when the snake is the cause of a split and still has the law on her side.
Fack! My bladder had only just cooled down on hearing of the British Lottery winner's ex Slag (caused by her) claiming a massive chunk of his winnings. cnuts
My head hurts now and I'm going for a lie down.
My Bold... Link please.

This type of woman is obviously cold hearted and emotionally numb, this would suggest that she has a serious mental impairment.

A bit like my sister-in-law ... A woman who could not care two hoots if you lived or died, but who would be first in to grab all your Possessions given half a chance.

People like this are dangerous ******* Vultures. :pissedoff:

Grasping bitch is a disgrace to my gender, any judge in their right mind should dismiss her claim and award costs against her.- greedy cow...........................
Yeah, but you just think how many shoes that'll buy . . .

Wisdom of Solomon here I hope. Total amount in cash divided by years in prison times number of years she continued to visit him at least once per week. If she didn't visit once per week, then divide the number of times she did visit him per year by 52. Minus what she has undoubtedly already received from the divorce settlement. Plus a kick up the **** from the judges.
Minor edit to your suggestion there!

2 out of 56 million is ok i guess given he has a kid with her and wants to look after the kid's welfare. I'd still of made sure i kicked her in the vagina as i handed the cheque over.

It should be shocking but isn't, moneygrabbing whores are everywhere nowadays. IF they have kids he should put something in Trust for them, but the ex should get a slap.

The way women are automatically granted a huge chunk of their ex husband's wealth makes it almost worthwhile bumping the buggers off.
Handing yourself in, followed by "Boo-hoo, sorry yer onner she was taunting me & I snapped but I loved her really" & then six years(at most) in nick telling everyone how remorseful you are.

I thought you were a man?