Cheeky Bitch!

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by OLDBIGHEAD, Dec 15, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. As if the judges should even entertain such a claim! ******* bullshit.

2. Wisdom of Solomon here I hope. Total amount in cash divided by years in prison times number of years she continued to visit him. Minus what she has undoubtedly already received from the divorce settlement. Plus a kick up the **** from the judges.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Some woman just need a good beating at times to put them back in their place.

4. Given that he's 25 years of chokey in credit, he could just murder her and carry on as normal.

• Like Like x 7
  5. 41796_10131925116_5171_n.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Grasping bitch is a disgrace to my gender, any judge in their right mind should dismiss her claim and award costs against her.- greedy cow...........................

7. Stories like this always make my piss boil. I wish they didn't and anyone who has been on the receiving end of some cunty ex wife wanting to get their filthy grabbing hands on anything that they quite frankly don't deserve will understand why it does. Can't say I've come across many stories where the tables are turned because sometimes the law wont allow it as it's there to serve one half of the terminated relationship. The half without a ball bag and other sundries. Particularly galling when the snake is the cause of a split and still has the law on her side.
    Fack! My bladder had only just cooled down on hearing of the British Lottery winner's ex Slag (caused by her) claiming a massive chunk of his winnings. *****
    My head hurts now and I'm going for a lie down.

8. My Bold... Link please.

9. This type of woman is obviously cold hearted and emotionally numb, this would suggest that she has a serious mental impairment.

A bit like my sister-in-law ... A woman who could not care two hoots if you lived or died, but who would be first in to grab all your Possessions given half a chance.

People like this are dangerous ******* Vultures. :pissedoff:

10. IIRC. the judge fucked her off.

11. Could have made her disappear for a lot less than Two million spondoolies

• Like Like x 2
  12. Yeah, but you just think how many shoes that'll buy . . .

13. Minor edit to your suggestion there!