Check this out

#3
I despise drugs
Well that's one thing He's got going for him!

One of Chatham's finest..

God help us all.

In fairness though, if the youth of today are acting in such a manner, 'txt speak' and all that, then maybe that's the recruiting tool (intended pun) that we've been missing of late.

He'll probably be Corps RSM in 20 years time.





I still think hardcore FD should be brought back in though.. Future Corps RSM or not, he needs a slap. :thumright: :pissedoff:
 
#5
find the "NED" & as "F_B" says lets educate him with a little bit of good old fashioned Field Discipline.

:shakefist: :frustrated: :shakefist: :frustrated:
 
#7
Ronnie8781 said:
That photo of him is at Gib Bks, you can tell by lockers etc.
well you should know it was not that long ago that you went through there was it, ronnie ????

:threaten: :thumright: :thumleft: :threaten: :thumright: :thumleft:
 
#8
7 years to be precise. It's quite good now they have had running water and electricity installed there, not like that when you were there was it old man?
 
#9
Ronnie8781 said:
7 years to be precise. It's quite good now they have had running water and electricity installed there, not like that when you were there was it old man?
well i did actually go through "Gib" (did not need all that fancy new fangled crap though).

unlike some of the lads on here who must have passed through "Cove".
 
#10
A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:
Ronnie8781 said:
7 years to be precise. It's quite good now they have had running water and electricity installed there, not like that when you were there was it old man?
well i did actually go through "Gib" (did not need all that fancy new fangled crap though).

unlike some of the lads on here who must have passed through "Cove".
That'll be me then :thumright:
 
#11
He'll either be in leconfield, TV troop or Chathem judging by the time he upload his Gib picture.

EDIT: Corp RSM? It says he doesn't even remember his eye colour. I have a faceparty, should I drop him a line?
 
#12
Nightrained said:
He'll either be in leconfield, TV troop or Chathem judging by the time he upload his Gib picture.

EDIT: Corp RSM? It says he doesn't even remember his eye colour. I have a faceparty, should I drop him a line?
you illiterate cnut :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff: :pissedoff:
 
#15
itz bout tym U old fuxorz got w wotz hapNn w our youth

Lern 2 txt TLK lIk wot i did & aL yor probz R solved...what a bunch of wNkRz

hA evN Nigh(cant run for toffee)trained iz kewl 4 DIS schet...

Faceparty wot d feck iz dat aL bout. wot d feck iz goin on w d youth of 2day ?

f U reqiR d abof n eng thN spk 2 d piece of schet dat d thread iz bout!

kEp it real U bunch of tw@z

( txt schet courtesy of www.transl8it.com) nw U cn join n & abuse d moron n Hs own spk

All the best to the best bunch of 'soldiering' that ever graced Gods flat ( thanks to us Planties) earth.



:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: Just proof read this and I cant understand a f*ckin word...go figure.
 
#16
sapper1743 said:
itz bout tym U old fuxorz got w wotz hapNn w our youth

Lern 2 txt TLK lIk wot i did & aL yor probz R solved...what a bunch of wNkRz

hA evN Nigh(cant run for toffee)trained iz kewl 4 DIS schet...

Faceparty wot d feck iz dat aL bout. wot d feck iz goin on w d youth of 2day ?

f U reqiR d abof n eng thN spk 2 d piece of schet dat d thread iz bout!

kEp it real U bunch of tw@z

( txt schet courtesy of www.transl8it.com) nw U cn join n & abuse d moron n Hs own spk

All the best to the best bunch of 'soldiering' that ever graced Gods flat ( thanks to us Planties) earth.



:scratch: :scratch: :scratch: Just proof read this and I cant understand a f*ckin word...go figure.


you & me both then.

mind you the typing looks quite good for a "mud muppet" :threaten: :threaten: :threaten: :threaten:
 
#18
Oh Knocker....

You know what this means - you got it...Nightrained can do something you cant.....the shame!

I made a lifelong choice to ' live & let live' but after your comments on my post I can only reply in a way you will understand....Go and take yer face for a sh*t.

All the bst to all the Planties of the world.....knocking...I would rather stick my arrse in a deep fat fryer.
 
#19
sapper1743 said:
I made a lifelong choice to ' live & let live' but after your comments on my post I can only reply in a way you will understand....Go and take yer face for a sh*t.
thank you. :thumright: :thumleft: :thumright: :thumleft:
 

Top