Check this out!!!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Supergal, Jun 2, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Why am I not surprised

T-T

2. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

"Blackpool cabbies reluctantly agreed a dress code last year which bars football shirts or clothing"

Well they shouldn't have agreed to a dress code no matter how reluctantly.

3. This is bollocks! one minute they are saying we need more of an english identity and the next they are stripping us of it! balls to that!

4. True, what are the council gonna do??? revoke everyones liscense, have no cabbies at all???

I don't think they would actually

T-T

5. I'm a kiwi - could you imagine if they banned All balcks jerseys in NZ??? there'd be rioting in the streets!!

6. This is not unusual for Blackpool Borough Council, they support Gay pride and other minorities. This council is a load of bollix and have done nothing to help the people of Blackpool, they are only in it for the tourists. I pay my rates to these scuzz buckets. I have not at any time had any benifits from them apart from 2 black bin bags per week :cry: OK, that feels a little better :D

7. Paradoxically the council are supporting the football team anyway, by flying the rainbow flag..... seeing as all soccer players are homos.....

8. :x Why are these people given power??? :pissedoff:

9. Peterborough City Council have gone even further by stating the people can only fly one flag, it must be on a proper flagpole and must be removed as soon as the World Cup ends or England are eliminated - whichever comes first! Cnuts!! What else do you expect from a City where ethnic Englishmen are in the minority.

10. Somebody voted for them....

11. Yeah. Muppets!! Multiculturalism my arrse! Some (British) asian muslim has been quoted as saying that the English flag is a Christian symbol of the oppression of Muslims during the crusades and is formed with their blood!! FFS!! If he feels that way he can feck off back to wherever he came from! :x

12. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

What, Britain?

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

This is absolute cr@p. I have never missed the chance to take the pis s out of Engerland, but FFS it is YOUR team that is in the world cup and you should be supporting them, in any way. I certainly would not complain about a taxi driver wearing something with the name England or with a replica of the Cross of St George.

Maybe if the taxi driver fall under the neq DTI regulation they can get round it 8)

DTI New Regulation - May 2006

14. The reason I put British in brackets is because he is resident here. As far as I can establish he doesn't have British citizenship.