Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Check out this bunch of Walts

Giblets

War Hero
Yeah right! As if! I've never seen so much hamming it up in my life. What film was this . . . Rambo IXXVX

Boxy

GCM
Is that them guys from ultimate farce, y'know that Grant Mitchell?

Giblets

War Hero
Two of them look like my window cleaners. Reminds me, I must pay them.

I´m suprised that there are so few of them. I´ve heard of at least 150 people that are supposed to have been at Prince´s Gate.

:thumleft: Ya dropped a 0! 1500 actual number. no video exists of trevor lock actually guiding the 3 C130s into the rear upper window.

B_AND_T

LE
Book Reviewer
Bullet Sponge said:
Bat_Crab said:
I've met 5 people at least in my local who were first through the window...

You can't have, I was the first through the window.
No you wern't I was and so was my wife

Rapier

Old-Salt
I really was there. Didn't go in the building though, until hours later.

The-Daddy

War Hero
I was there - about 4 years later - I stopped to ask the copper at the front door for directions - the building looked smaller in real life

ROO_HEAD

Clanker
i remember watching it live on tele. They showed it instead of Crossroads which was a real bugger. Sandy and Meg had fallen out. Thanks ITV, talk about getting your priorities mixed up.

Ventress

LE
The-Daddy said:
I was there - about 4 years later - I stopped to ask the copper at the front door for directions - the building looked smaller in real life

TV always makes you look bigger by about 5lbs.

I still dine out on my tales of absailing in through the sky light, slotting blokes with me Sten in one hand as I went down.

Not bad for a four year old.

Latest Threads