Check out Freddie Starrs fiance

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by skids, Dec 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. there's no fool like an old fool concerning women, you've only to look at paul mccartney.....dull *****.
  2. Sophie, what was it that first attracted you to elderly, wrinkled millionaire, Freddy Starr......
    • Like Like x 4
  3. She is juicy though.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Top marks to the journalist and editor

and a few paragraphs later
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Good one Freddie! When I'm 68 I'd happily shag a 30yo viper with tits if she appeared willing enough (and if she was after the money, she'd have to keep appearances up, win win)... Good effort!
  6. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

You missed the 'clinically obese' part.
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I am not entirely sure what a Freddie Starrs is but the Mail needs to delete the picture of the ex SAS / SBS Pirate Hunters gaff.

That fridge next to the skip is a dead giveaway.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

9. Next Sun Headline:

Freddy Starr Ate My Beaver
    • Like Like x 3
  10. She's quite tidy. Be interesting to see if they get mugged in surfers paradise.
  11. Starr was forced to quite I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of here after suffering an allergic reaction to one of the animal parts he was forced to eat during a Bushtucker trial.

Who would have thought he would be allergic to eating animal anything after his history. Whilst searching which animal it was, it was a Camels Toe!!

Sun beat me to it:

Freddie Starr ate my camel | The Sun |Showbiz|TV|Im A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here
  12. Good luck to her the man is INSANE.
  13. She's got fat legs hasn't she?
  14. Listen to you *******, "she's got fat legs", "her legs are upside down".

It's female, and has a pulse (optional). You'd be on it like a tramp on chips. Freddy is a ******* Starr.

Sent from my Desire HD
    • Like Like x 1