Cheating partners, wifes and girlfriends (or insert male)

How many guys or gals have returned from a tour and noticed those little changes?

That last tour of Bosnia, the border patrols of XMG or just that 4 month jolley to the Falklands.

How many had the pleasure of sharing the other half just to return to either find out one way or the other?

I came back from a 6 monther in Bosnia in 1997 to find my account empty, I was a techie Sgt and only spending £30 a month, I had given the chick access to pay bills, she had massive parties and flew her sister down from Scotland almost every weekend, all of which I paid for.
She was also seeing some bloke from work, after we'd split I discovered that he was nailing her sister as well when she came down and I believe to this day she still doesnt know that her now husband was slipping her blister one!
Id name names but as he is a serving Navy WO............

i got sent back early from iraq 2 years ago and so i caught up with some old soldier buddies here in portsmouth, and some of their wives and chicks n stuff.

anyway, i ended up knobbing my sargeant's missus out the back of the pub and i felt really guilty. he'd been away for 8 months; me 4 months.

but she got the better of me and we hooked up 3 times a week for 4.5 months.

then he came back.

and that was it.

not sure who's the father of her kid though. i have doubts.

Filbert Fox said:
I came back from a 6 monther in Bosnia in 1997 to find my account empty, I was a techie Sgt and only spending £30 a month, I had given the chick access to pay bills, she had massive parties and flew her sister down from Scotland almost every weekend, all of which I paid for.
She was also seeing some bloke from work, after we'd split I discovered that he was nailing her sister as well when she came down and I believe to this day she still doesnt know that her now husband was slipping her blister one!
Id name names but as he is a serving Navy WO............
I hope you filled the B1tch in with a claw hammer before you slung her out on her Arrse.

But what a lucky b@stard he was nailing both sisters.

We came back from Bosnia to find that some S/Sgt from a different unit had been giving my CSM's missus the good news... Imagine his surprise whe our RSM, RQMS and four CSM's rock up on his doorstep for a 'chat'... I belive he also got bust as well.

BB51 said:
Ah-ha! Does it count if he was only nailing them one at a time so to speak, rather than in some enormous incest-ridden, drink and Filbert's cash fuelled, three in a bed sex romp?

I only ask because if there is kudos to be had for having "relations" with sisterly relations then squiring the daughters of a certain public school Headmaster in Berkshire entitle me to some of that regard!

A guy from the Irish Guards 1970......returned back from exercise.....wanted a quick one before he went home.......got a Taxi at KL station.......told the driver he wanted a women........15 mins later turned up at his front door........mort points if you know what he thought!!!

Cuddles said:
BB51 said:
Ah-ha! Does it count if he was only nailing them one at a time so to speak, rather than in some enormous incest-ridden, drink and Filbert's cash fuelled, three in a bed sex romp?

I only ask because if there is kudos to be had for having "relations" with sisterly relations then squiring the daughters of a certain public school Headmaster in Berkshire entitle me to some of that regard!
Consider my caubeen doffed in due admiration!

Do you know of/have you perchance achieved a Royal MacNab? :?

Stag, salmon, brace of grouse AND nail the cook, all between sunrise and sunset?

The Diamond MacNab is when you achieve the foregoing - and proceed to marry the cook.

As I did . . . . . 8)

My first annual camp as a Subbie --- coach taking the lads back to the TAC -- the platoon Sgt asks driver to drop him at his house since we are passing his door. The coach driver pulls over saying ' Funny this --I am giving 'one' to the women in number XXX '. Yes ! you've guessed it, same house. Platoon Sgt runs from back of coach to the front and 'fills in ' driver in front of lads. New Platoon Sgt started following week.

B

Biscuits_AB

caubeen said:
Cuddles said:
BB51 said:

Consider my caubeen doffed in due admiration!

Do you know of/have you perchance achieved a Royal MacNab? :?

Stag, salmon, brace of grouse AND nail the cook, all between sunrise and sunset?

The Diamond MacNab is when you achieve the foregoing - and proceed to marry the cook.

As I did . . . . . 8)
I thought you preferred the 'Lego' McNab....Chicken McNuggets, Fish Fingers, half a dozen Peanut M & M's and a 'wee' something special for later behind the bike sheds, that you've not to mention to your Mum.

Biscuits_AB said:
I thought you preferred the 'Lego' McNab....Chicken McNuggets, Fish Fingers, half a dozen Peanut M & M's and a 'wee' something special for later behind the bike sheds, that you've not to mention to your Mum.
Bickies, you bastard, I just clicked on your www addy.

You owe me a new keyboard and a fresh pair of pants.

Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:

curiosity killed the fcucking cat

How stupid am I?

removed due to duplication

Is it cos I is a mong?

Came back from TELIC 4 to find my missus (Also serving) had decided to get scuttled all round the garrison whilst I was gone. She Coughed to making a stupid mistake that we should just talk about. The truth was she'd all but taken on a lodger. A "Mate" of hers who dropped her in the sh1t grassed her up saying that she'd seen more of that bloke than me.

Lesson learnt reference Army Skirt!

Tried sh&gging her sister but she had none of it!

nil_oc said:
Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:

curiosity killed the fcucking cat

How stupid am I?
Stupid enough to post twice as well.

(Check your PMs)

Xmas '88 traveled to Hildesheim to visit my brother who had recently had his face altered by one of the Tankies aided by buy a beer bottle and required some advice on legal and "breaking the news to the parents" matters.
Arrived back in UK, a week after New Year, to find current girlfriend was now Mrs Someone else. Was a bit hard for me as we were the only two people on a particular project and we had to work together for 37.5 hours a week.

On the downside, I had to change jobs which meant leaving the area but once my self-confidence returned a quick retelling of the story to an unsuspecting female usually gets me a shag(out of sympathy if nothing else).

hedgie said:
get your own back on the cheaters

post pictures of them sans clothes
My SOP's these days are to ensure I get video footage at the earliest oppurtunity of the fair lady smoking on my dangly bits. I reckon if nothing it makes for a good bargaining chip if we wvere have to fight over who keeps the dog!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Officers 42
S Officers 25
A The NAAFI Bar 1