Cheating partners, wifes and girlfriends (or insert male)

#1
How many guys or gals have returned from a tour and noticed those little changes?

That last tour of Bosnia, the border patrols of XMG or just that 4 month jolley to the Falklands.

How many had the pleasure of sharing the other half just to return to either find out one way or the other?
 
#2
I came back from a 6 monther in Bosnia in 1997 to find my account empty, I was a techie Sgt and only spending £30 a month, I had given the chick access to pay bills, she had massive parties and flew her sister down from Scotland almost every weekend, all of which I paid for.
She was also seeing some bloke from work, after we'd split I discovered that he was nailing her sister as well when she came down and I believe to this day she still doesnt know that her now husband was slipping her blister one!
Id name names but as he is a serving Navy WO............
 
#3
i got sent back early from iraq 2 years ago and so i caught up with some old soldier buddies here in portsmouth, and some of their wives and chicks n stuff.

anyway, i ended up knobbing my sargeant's missus out the back of the pub and i felt really guilty. he'd been away for 8 months; me 4 months.

but she got the better of me and we hooked up 3 times a week for 4.5 months.

then he came back.

and that was it.

not sure who's the father of her kid though. i have doubts.
 
#4
Filbert Fox said:
I came back from a 6 monther in Bosnia in 1997 to find my account empty, I was a techie Sgt and only spending £30 a month, I had given the chick access to pay bills, she had massive parties and flew her sister down from Scotland almost every weekend, all of which I paid for.
She was also seeing some bloke from work, after we'd split I discovered that he was nailing her sister as well when she came down and I believe to this day she still doesnt know that her now husband was slipping her blister one!
Id name names but as he is a serving Navy WO............
I hope you filled the B1tch in with a claw hammer before you slung her out on her Arrse.

But what a lucky b@stard he was nailing both sisters.
 
#5
We came back from Bosnia to find that some S/Sgt from a different unit had been giving my CSM's missus the good news... Imagine his surprise whe our RSM, RQMS and four CSM's rock up on his doorstep for a 'chat'... I belive he also got bust as well.
 
#6
BB51 said:
But what a lucky b@stard he was nailing both sisters.
Ah-ha! Does it count if he was only nailing them one at a time so to speak, rather than in some enormous incest-ridden, drink and Filbert's cash fuelled, three in a bed sex romp?

I only ask because if there is kudos to be had for having "relations" with sisterly relations then squiring the daughters of a certain public school Headmaster in Berkshire entitle me to some of that regard!
 
#7
A guy from the Irish Guards 1970......returned back from exercise.....wanted a quick one before he went home.......got a Taxi at KL station.......told the driver he wanted a women........15 mins later turned up at his front door........mort points if you know what he thought!!!
 
#8
Cuddles said:
BB51 said:
But what a lucky b@stard he was nailing both sisters.
Ah-ha! Does it count if he was only nailing them one at a time so to speak, rather than in some enormous incest-ridden, drink and Filbert's cash fuelled, three in a bed sex romp?

I only ask because if there is kudos to be had for having "relations" with sisterly relations then squiring the daughters of a certain public school Headmaster in Berkshire entitle me to some of that regard!
Consider my caubeen doffed in due admiration!

Do you know of/have you perchance achieved a Royal MacNab? :?

Stag, salmon, brace of grouse AND nail the cook, all between sunrise and sunset?

The Diamond MacNab is when you achieve the foregoing - and proceed to marry the cook.

As I did . . . . . 8)
 
#9
My first annual camp as a Subbie --- coach taking the lads back to the TAC -- the platoon Sgt asks driver to drop him at his house since we are passing his door. The coach driver pulls over saying ' Funny this --I am giving 'one' to the women in number XXX '. Yes ! you've guessed it, same house. Platoon Sgt runs from back of coach to the front and 'fills in ' driver in front of lads. New Platoon Sgt started following week.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#10
caubeen said:
Cuddles said:
BB51 said:
But what a lucky b@stard he was nailing both sisters.
Ah-ha! Does it count if he was only nailing them one at a time so to speak, rather than in some enormous incest-ridden, drink and Filbert's cash fuelled, three in a bed sex romp?

I only ask because if there is kudos to be had for having "relations" with sisterly relations then squiring the daughters of a certain public school Headmaster in Berkshire entitle me to some of that regard!
Consider my caubeen doffed in due admiration!

Do you know of/have you perchance achieved a Royal MacNab? :?

Stag, salmon, brace of grouse AND nail the cook, all between sunrise and sunset?

The Diamond MacNab is when you achieve the foregoing - and proceed to marry the cook.

As I did . . . . . 8)
I thought you preferred the 'Lego' McNab....Chicken McNuggets, Fish Fingers, half a dozen Peanut M & M's and a 'wee' something special for later behind the bike sheds, that you've not to mention to your Mum.
 
#11
Biscuits_AB said:
I thought you preferred the 'Lego' McNab....Chicken McNuggets, Fish Fingers, half a dozen Peanut M & M's and a 'wee' something special for later behind the bike sheds, that you've not to mention to your Mum.
Bickies, you bastard, I just clicked on your www addy.

You owe me a new keyboard and a fresh pair of pants.
 
#12
Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I thought you preferred the 'Lego' McNab....Chicken McNuggets, Fish Fingers, half a dozen Peanut M & M's and a 'wee' something special for later behind the bike sheds, that you've not to mention to your Mum.
Bickies, you bastard, I just clicked on your www addy.

You owe me a new keyboard and a fresh pair of pants.
curiosity killed the fcucking cat

How stupid am I?
 
#13
removed due to duplication

Is it cos I is a mong?
 
#14
Came back from TELIC 4 to find my missus (Also serving) had decided to get scuttled all round the garrison whilst I was gone. She Coughed to making a stupid mistake that we should just talk about. The truth was she'd all but taken on a lodger. A "Mate" of hers who dropped her in the sh1t grassed her up saying that she'd seen more of that bloke than me.

Lesson learnt reference Army Skirt!

Tried sh&gging her sister but she had none of it!
 
#15
nil_oc said:
Dale the snail said:
Biscuits_AB said:
I thought you preferred the 'Lego' McNab....Chicken McNuggets, Fish Fingers, half a dozen Peanut M & M's and a 'wee' something special for later behind the bike sheds, that you've not to mention to your Mum.
Bickies, you bastard, I just clicked on your www addy.

You owe me a new keyboard and a fresh pair of pants.
curiosity killed the fcucking cat

How stupid am I?
Stupid enough to post twice as well.

(Check your PMs)
 
#16
Xmas '88 traveled to Hildesheim to visit my brother who had recently had his face altered by one of the Tankies aided by buy a beer bottle and required some advice on legal and "breaking the news to the parents" matters.
Arrived back in UK, a week after New Year, to find current girlfriend was now Mrs Someone else. Was a bit hard for me as we were the only two people on a particular project and we had to work together for 37.5 hours a week.

On the downside, I had to change jobs which meant leaving the area but once my self-confidence returned a quick retelling of the story to an unsuspecting female usually gets me a shag(out of sympathy if nothing else).
 
#19
hedgie said:
get your own back on the cheaters

post pictures of them sans clothes
My SOP's these days are to ensure I get video footage at the earliest oppurtunity of the fair lady smoking on my dangly bits. I reckon if nothing it makes for a good bargaining chip if we wvere have to fight over who keeps the dog!
 
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Officers 42
S Officers 25
A The NAAFI Bar 1

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top