Cheaters

Why? You trying to pull a married man?

If most really are liars how do you know which responses are true?

Sounds like lushlou's first thread isn't reaping the kind of results she hoped for.

Yes I have found out the hard way - he lied all through our 2 year relationship yet I gave him so much I never cheated on him through the ups and downs we had and the lies he told and of course blames me for everything!! He has no backbone to admit the things he's done wrong. Even though I admit to mine which arent half as bad as his. Is this normal is army guys. Not looking for a married man at all.

lushlou said:
Yes I have found out the hard way - he lied all through our 2 year relationship yet I gave him so much I never cheated on him through the ups and downs we had and the lies he told and of course blames me for everything!! He has no backbone to admit the things he's done wrong. Even though I admit to mine which arent half as bad as his. Is this normal is army guys. Not looking for a married man at all.
His name isn't Brad, is it? Anything to do with a toilet and 2 other men?

Thats most men in general hun, don't take it to chance. Lets just say "what happens on deployment, stays on deployment". Easier options for a taken person to cheat full stop. Better to find out now than later.

Have a few drinks, your be fine. STABBY.....................................

This is one of those don't tar us all with the same brush things.

Word of warning though, lush, be carefull how you portray yourself on a site like this. You might attract the wrong kind of guy, again :wink:

lushlou said:
You've just described what happened to me once. Women can be complete twäts too. No need to bother the monopolies commission on this one...

Fatbadge said:
Are most army men liars and cheaters?!!!

Are most squaddie's chicks fat and wear Ron Hills with white stillettos?

There's yer answer.
So yes then? :D

Anya1982 said:
Ah, Tags and chase is in mind..........................

And thats just Stabby!
You're only jealous cause you'd give an ovary to have a night of passion with me. :D

I'm worth it too. :wink:

StabTiffy2B said:
Anya1982 said:
Ah, Tags and chase is in mind..........................

And thats just Stabby!
You're only jealous cause you'd give an ovary to have a night of passion with me. :D

I'm worth it too. :wink:
And the above is the type of bloke lush goes for! No wonder shes ended up this way!

Join an Arrse p1ss up lush, sure to find at least 1 bloke there for you :wink:

Women who chase squaddies.....Now why were they called "Camp Followers"...........

Latest Threads