Discussion in 'The Other Half' started by lushlou, Nov 11, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Are most army men liars and cheaters?!!!
  2. Probably! I suspect you've just found this out the hard way :(
  3. Why? You trying to pull a married man?
  4. If most really are liars how do you know which responses are true?
  5. Sounds like lushlou's first thread isn't reaping the kind of results she hoped for.
  6. Yes I have found out the hard way - he lied all through our 2 year relationship yet I gave him so much I never cheated on him through the ups and downs we had and the lies he told and of course blames me for everything!! He has no backbone to admit the things he's done wrong. Even though I admit to mine which arent half as bad as his. Is this normal is army guys. Not looking for a married man at all.
  7. Good spot Tankies Yank :)
  8. J_D

J_D LE

His name isn't Brad, is it? Anything to do with a toilet and 2 other men?

Thats most men in general hun, don't take it to chance. Lets just say "what happens on deployment, stays on deployment". Easier options for a taken person to cheat full stop. Better to find out now than later.

Have a few drinks, your be fine. STABBY.....................................
  9. This is one of those don't tar us all with the same brush things.

Word of warning though, lush, be carefull how you portray yourself on a site like this. You might attract the wrong kind of guy, again :wink:

10. Are most squaddie's chicks fat and wear Ron Hills with white stillettos?

There's yer answer.
  11. You've just described what happened to me once. Women can be complete twäts too. No need to bother the monopolies commission on this one...
  12. So yes then? :D
  13. Cheers Stab - Still looking though for a decent fella! - if there any of you around? :wink:
  14. Don't you want to get over the old one first? Oh, I see where you were going with this one now..... :roll:
  15. J_D

J_D LE

Ah, Tags and chase is in mind..........................

And thats just Stabby!