Cheapest whores

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by goatrutar, Jul 5, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Some time ago a good mate of mine did an East Timor tour. When we caught up on his return, amongst the topics discussed were the local prozzies. The fact that they were fucking horrors was a given however the pricing structure was also interesting as well. $3AUD for a fuck or $5AUD for a blowie.
    So as you can imagine they're fucking classy.

So I ask you, where have you found the cheapest, most festering whores?

2. Bouillabaisse

Bouillabaisse LE Book Reviewer

Australia. Even with the girls giving it away free its too expensive

• Like Like x 3
  3. Mekong delta west side 6 dollars all night with a nice looking bird of 22

• Like Like x 1

4. Poof.

5. Crack whores are usually cheap. They will do anything for their next fix. Anything.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Crack isn't big down here. Maybe it should be though.

7. I always found it amusing and somewhat arrousing that the East Timorese prozzies were willing to sell out their religiious beliefs for an extra $2AUD.

8. Lionel Ritchie is penning a love ballad for her as we speak.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Portsdown Park.

10. I thought Jarrod lives in Wakefield!!

11. Derby has the cheapest whores

according to the local rag all you have to do is flash your warrant card at em, for a free go.

apparently things can go wrong though, when you start to buy them fags beer and crack to keep them quiet as they then decide that its immoral and report it to a higher authority.

12. Yeah but it was an old tramp FFS

13. Lorenco Marques, Mozambique; early '70's. I still have nightmares. But it was worth it

• Like Like x 1

14. Couple of grim looking Ozmate tarts in the Dengue Bar when I was there. Wasn't sure if being armed in the bar was so they could force some poor drunk bastard to go to their hooch with them, or if it was to shoot the vampire bats flying out of their raddled clunges when the sun went down.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I spent some time in Mayotte donkey`s years ago and the going rate was a tin of processed cheese and 20 fags from a 24hr rat pack.