Cheaper than Greggs.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by re-stilly, May 22, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Scousers can get even more unhealthy with the PoundCafe. I wonder how much sawdust the sausages contain, and do the chefs bin dive Tescos for ingredients?

2. In Kirby....I hope the secret ingredient is Warfarin!

• Like Like x 3
  3. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

there's something like that in gloucester - messed up the local subway type trade.

4. Tightfisted pieabetic scouse cunts

5. Exactly my first thought.

It isn't as cheap as first looks, one bint says she had a bacon roll and a brew for £2. You can go to near enough any half decent 'up market' cafe type place and get a brew and a roll for that, and you'll know it isn't made from recycled trainers.

I'm going to buy me some shares in cheap bacon as soon as the second shithole opens.

6. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

can you shawn , can you?

coffee costs 2.20 in waitrose and a roll 3.00 mind you theres no chaves around so its worth the money .

7. I remember this when it was all trees......

8. What do you expect in waitrose, only thing that place is good for is shoplifting! M&S is where it's at!

9. Super cheap heart attacks on a plate, just for scousers?

Inspired!

10. Indeed, used to work in a bar which did a coffee and cake/roll for £1.50, nice place too.

No chavs but it was like the waiting room at Dignitas.

11. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

ha! I know that if its full of wrinklies its gotta be cheap . Atmospherics i think they call it .

12. The 'Grey Pound' can make or break a business like that. Oldies are creatures of habit, rope them in and you'll have plenty of regulars. Regulars that are dodging coffins but regulars all the same.

And you know what the gossiping old cunts are like, one hard egg and every Matilda, Betty and Anne in a 40 mile radius will know.

13. Your talking about the sausages right?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Got to say, I can't see a downside to this, self-inflicted death for chav-scum, it's a win-win for everyone.

Will the sausages be a bit horsey?