Cheaper than Greggs.

Scousers can get even more unhealthy with the PoundCafe. I wonder how much sawdust the sausages contain, and do the chefs bin dive Tescos for ingredients?

Residents in one of the most deprived areas in Britain can now buy a full English breakfast for just one pound after a chain of bakers opened a budget cafe.
Poundcafe in Kirkby, Merseyside, has proved to be an instant success after 300 customers descended on the eatery on its first day of trading to take advantage of the £1 four-item breakfast menu with a choice of egg, bacon, sausage, hash brown, baked beans or tomatoes.

Read more: Forget Poundland... now there's Poundcafe! Hundreds of customers flood new eatery in one of Britain's most deprived areas to get a fry-up for just £1 | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
there's something like that in gloucester - messed up the local subway type trade.

Scousers can get even more unhealthy with the PoundCafe. I wonder how much sawdust the sausages contain, and do the chefs bin dive Tescos for ingredients?
Exactly my first thought.

It isn't as cheap as first looks, one bint says she had a bacon roll and a brew for £2. You can go to near enough any half decent 'up market' cafe type place and get a brew and a roll for that, and you'll know it isn't made from recycled trainers.

I'm going to buy me some shares in cheap bacon as soon as the second shithole opens.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
can you shawn , can you?

coffee costs 2.20 in waitrose and a roll 3.00 mind you theres no chaves around so its worth the money .

can you shawn , can you?

coffee costs 2.20 in waitrose and a roll 3.00 mind you theres no chaves around so its worth the money .
Indeed, used to work in a bar which did a coffee and cake/roll for £1.50, nice place too.

No chavs but it was like the waiting room at Dignitas.

sirbhp

LE
Book Reviewer
ha! I know that if its full of wrinklies its gotta be cheap . Atmospherics i think they call it .

ha! I know that if its full of wrinklies its gotta be cheap . Atmospherics i think they call it .
The 'Grey Pound' can make or break a business like that. Oldies are creatures of habit, rope them in and you'll have plenty of regulars. Regulars that are dodging coffins but regulars all the same.

And you know what the gossiping old cunts are like, one hard egg and every Matilda, Betty and Anne in a 40 mile radius will know.

Super cheap heart attacks on a plate, just for scousers?

Inspired!
Got to say, I can't see a downside to this, self-inflicted death for chav-scum, it's a win-win for everyone.

Will the sausages be a bit horsey?

Residents in one of the most deprived areas in Britain can now buy a full English breakfast for just one pound after a chain of bakers opened a budget cafe.
Poundcafe in Kirkby, Merseyside, has proved to be an instant success after 300 customers descended on the eatery on its first day of trading to take advantage of the £1 four-item breakfast menu with a choice of egg, bacon, sausage, hash brown, baked beans or tomatoes.

Having taken advantage of the £1 breakfast they proceeded to steal the table, chairs, cutlery and kitchen equipment. The proprietor commenting on the now empty shell of PoundCafe said, "Never mind eh chuck, there's no malice in them. Its what they do if they like something".

When he later discovered his car on bricks round the back of the cafe he allegedly said, "Thieving grief whoring scouse cunts. I hope they all die of busted arteries the cunts".

Read more: Forget Poundland... now there's Poundcafe! Hundreds of customers flood new eatery in one of Britain's most deprived areas to get a fry-up for just £1 | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
The unedited version....

Well ,I had porage,an orange,some cod liver oil and cup of tea. Didn't pinch anything,no point if you are in your own kitchen.

Only in fcuking Liverpool would Gregg's be TOO expensive.

Cheap cnuts

I would not recommend building a scale hilsborough out of scrambled egg whilst flooding it with beans and screaming.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using ARRSE mobile app