Cheap way to get ammo boots?

I have to get hold of a pair of ammo boots for as low price as I can as some sod has nicked mine and I can't for the life of me find them. I was looking on ebay and found some decent ones. I was also wondering If I got hold of DMS boots and go to a cobbler and put studs in em, do you think that's an idea?

Have they been stolen or have you mislaid them?

I haven't worn mine in the best part of 20 yrs, but I know where they are.

DMS & studs? Yes, crack on. The DS will be none the wiser.

John 11:35

As Harry Potter would say:-

"Wind Uppius Shittius. Tryium Harderus"

I have to get hold of a pair of ammo boots for as low price as I can as some sod has nicked mine and I can't for the life of me find them. I was looking on ebay and found some decent ones. I was also wondering If I got hold of DMS boots and go to a cobbler and put studs in em, do you think that's an idea?
I gave away 2 pairs of size 9s today because they were pissing me off being in my store.

Storeman's pairs? 2 x left and 2 x right?
Nah 2 pucker matching pairs, I'm not a storeman. I was just going to skip them along with all the other shit in the box but I thought one of the lads may want them.

They'll be gleaming once they've been burned down and rewaxed.

Cheapest way to get ammo boots ?

Join the army and get them issued.

Next week I shall be sorting out the ongoing Middle East crisis by telling them all to stop believing in monsters and saving the NHS fortunes by stopping free tuition and bursary for Nurses.

Sorted.

Its certainly an idea

ugly

LE
Army tug of war used to issue them!

I was also wondering If I got hold of DMS boots and go to a cobbler and put studs in em, do you think that's an idea?
Go to a cobbler? Are you made of money?

You can get drawing pins from the 99p shop. Or rearrange the wads of paper on the notice board and get them for nothing.

Never used them in the mob although I had a pair as a young air cadet.

Check out ammo boots on ebay. starting from around a tenner to forty or fifty quid and a lot of them are already bulled. Who'd a thought?

Mind you, some of them don't seem to know how to lace them properly.

If it helps my other halfs got a face, like a blind cobblers work bench.

Latest Threads