Cheap thrills?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 14, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What can I do to get some excitement in my life.
    Any thoughts on hobbies/pursuits that don't cost too much,are UK based and don't involve non-prescription drugs?
    I am happily married,so going over the side is not required.Don't enjoy team sports,and am now quite boring in my habits.I need stimulation people!

PS; I turned 50 last June,have knackered knees and a beer belly (ironic as I don't like beer)

2. If you think you can get through a CRB, how about Cadet Instructor?

You say your knees are knackered, but one of my AIs had a false leg.

Judging from some of the fat cunts I've seen in ATC uniforms, there may be hope for you.

3. Dogging, doesn't take up too much energy so I am told

4. I get mine from reading arrse ........... it's free and doesn't involve exercise :)

5. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Have you thought about taking up masterbation in pulic places?

6. When I was last in the UK cottaging seemed to be very popular, you must meet all sorts of interesting people whilst loitering in public toilets, not just defrocked Catholic priests and George Michael.

7. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Murdering prostitutes is both an enjoyable and community spirited hobby, if you need any tips drop me a PM. I am in the process of replacing my rape van at the moment actually, so if you need a good starter van I have one going cheap. I'll even throw in a shovel, some cable ties and a few roles of black 'n' nasty. Can't get fairer than that.

8. There's a bloke coming out of nick soon that will be interested. Pete's his name. Could you deliver it to the Chapeltown area of Leeds and throw in a couple of screwdrivers and a hammer.?

9. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

10. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I'll see what I can do, not sure about letting him have my tools though, they hold a lot of sentimental value, the hammer especially.

I caved in my first ever Romanian street walker's skull with it, I couldn't just let it go for free.

11. Bullshit!!!!

12. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You lying tosser!!!!!!!

Nobody would admit going to Bridlington.

13. Start drinking heavily

14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

You mean he isn't already. He openly admits to admiring little boys genitals. You would have to be pissed to admit that.