Cheap source of Webtex webbing

I have just found the local dealer for Webtex webbing in the South west.

He is Kevin Stalker [kevin.stalker@yesmate.com]

He is about 1/2 the price of Silvermans, and is based in Calne. If your in the market for a Chest rig or Assault vest give him a shout.

T

Tango34

I Trade in Webtex Items, when you have got a quote, email me and Ill see if I can get you a better deal! :D :D

T

Tango34

Some is some isn't!

Basically The Battle vest's and webbing match MOD spec for IRR, but then the MOD don't release the Spec!. As for the other stuff, not normally.

I would rather tell the truth then have a slotted squaddie.

If you want o know more then email me.....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
IRR ? No. Add to that polyprop webbing, piss poor thread/stitching & you've got kit that ain't soldier-proof. Won't sell it to anyone other than cadets

Cutaway said:
IRR ? No. Add to that polyprop webbing, urine poor thread/stitching & you've got kit that ain't soldier-proof. Won't sell it to anyone other than cadets

Who keeps digging up these old threads??????????????????????

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Old threads - geddittttt, very funny.

Yeah, I sell Webtex too, and Viper, and any other old chinese-made shoit that happens to come along at basement prices.

If you want something REALLY bad, well, that's what this thread is about right?

Try The Outdoorsman (01424 429343) - They sell 'Trojan', Warrior' and 'Blackhawk' gear, as well as Webtex and Viper.

For f*cks sake, don't get Web-Tex. It's rubbish material, badly stitched and the clips on the Multicam/MTP stuff are black, as opposed to a sensible tan or olive green. If you want cheap webbing, the stuff by Kombat looks similar, but is massively better build quality. A set of 2 ammo pouches (the ones that can hold six in two sections), two utility pouches, belt and yoke will set you back less than £60 on ebay, and will last for yonks. Yeah, it's not IRR, but neither is Web-Tex, and at least with Kombat, you'll arrive with the same amount of kit you left with, as opposed to having a utility pouch split on the way and dump all your food in the mud.