Cheap Parking near Stanstead Airport ?

Discussion in 'Cars, Bikes 'n AFVs' started by Ralf, Dec 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Im looking for cheap parking around stanstead for the week as I don't want to leave my car with one of those dodgie parking companies that take your car, thrash the fcuk out of it taking it around various Tesco, Asda carparks.

Move it two days later and park in various Ind estsate and profess to parking in a secure car park for the week and charge £80. I know a scheme near Heathrow where you can park at a near-by barracks and leave a small donation to charity.... get's a 10 out of 10 from me as I have used it.

2. Years ago 90's,i left it in Bishop Shortford in residential estate and paid for a taxi....... about £6 return then, had no problems with being left on bricks etc.... insurance covers if nicked. Colchesters 40 minutes away and £10 each way on a bus if helps and you can park in there for free if got a MOD 90. pm if you need directions.

3. I left our car once at Bishop Stortford, never again. On our return from holiday we came back to find a little extra milage, which wasn't the problem....the big fu** off gash in the bonnet was. They said the damage was already there and refused to pay. I would recommend the PINK ELEPHANT company, fu**ing outstanding, never had a problem and have used them 6-7 times.

http://www.holidayextras.co.uk/news/parking/stansted-pink-elephant.html

4. Bootiful, that link to BCP is Bishop Stortford Football Club, they are the place I had my above drama's mate....well shite.