Cheap neoprene shooting gloves

Discussion in 'Shooting, Hunting and Fishing' started by velcrostripes, Aug 10, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Aldi are selling neoprene fishing gloves for £4.99 at the mo' .Bought a pair and have tried them out shooting and they are quite good for the price , considering most shooting places charge about four times as much for them.
    Worth a look , particulalrly for wildfowlers.

2. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

I prefer climatec, macwet by Barbour, if I need to wear gloves when shooting, thems the ones. Not great in the wet but neither is neoprene and they arent leather so wont shrink or leave green dye on your hands when wet!

3. sorry for ignorance lads. other than not having gunshot residue on your hands in case the plod catch up with you, what exactly it the point of wearing gloves for shooting, unless if you are hunting polar bears?

4. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

Cos it gets fecking cold 4500 feet up a scottish hill in November!

5. ..........pussy :)

Attached Files:

6. ugly

ugly LE Moderator

My hands were fecked up before joining almost 30 years ago, a few years of 1980's kit and I need to wear gloves out doors from Late November to early March. arthritis is not fecking funny!

7. Sounds like me! Too many Northern German winters with fekkin Gloves, Woollen, no thermal qualities, for the use of! - NI gloves weren't that much better!