• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Cheap Hire Cars

Has anyone got any good firms to go to for hire cars,

offering:- Good pick up?drop off locations
Squaddie Discount
Smart Motors
Sensible Rates

I havent got access to the 05 squaddie discount book, as that is the obvious answer, so any help would be appreciated.

I have a few listed here.

In my experience, squaddie discount isn't worth worrying about, they'll give the same discount to almost anyone.
I think you'll find that on-line booking rates are as low as you'll get though.
Even the likes of Hertz (who I think still offer squaddie discount) won't apply a discount to the rates quoted on-line, only to their 'standard rates'.

TTFN

BFG

Try Enterprise. Have used them a few times they picked me up and when I returned the car they took me home. Had a weekend deal £60 for a Focus or Astra size. I got mine at 1.00pm fri and returned it 1.00pm monday, just choose a time that suits you.

Latest Threads