cheap high quality PCs

Discussion in 'Gaming and Software' started by taylor, Dec 13, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a relative of mine owns a company that deals in very good PC's for very cheap. ALL pc's are better than PC world by a long shot

the link is

if you have any questions, PM me and I will try to answer as best I can.
  2. Looks a nice site with some good prices, my feedback would be I was unable to customise the lowset priced gaming PC, and within the customisation I was unable to remove elements. (For example I could not choose a system without a monitor)
  3. I agree with IT_Geek

Site looks nice and some nice specs etc. Something that I have always been after though, on customised PC builds, is the ability to take things off the build, anything.

Surely, thats the point of a custom build, you get exactly what you want?

I hope it all goes well for your relative anyway, may they make their fortune and go off to live the high life in some sunnier climate :D
  4. What about laptops. Desperately need a new laptop ??
  5. I spoke with him this morning, he did say if you customise a performance PC to how you like it, you can do it so that you have the same / similar spec as a gaming PC, just with the option of no monitor.
  6. does he do a monthly pay scheme?
  7. you can ask his sales department, i dont know the ins and outs of it all, but i believe it may be a possibility.
  8. Hmmm, you should probably have waited for a bigger post count before using the site for advertising mate.
  9. Cheap + high quality = contradiction in terms. I've been in the "fixing computers" business for well over 10 years now, and there's no such thing.

Don't get me wrong, if it's a good honest business (like I wish all concerned all the very best, but it's gonna be tough. Very tough.
  10. Cheap compared to others. If someone offered you a brand new Porsche for £10,000 It would be cheap. So lets not split hairs

ps 10 Years? Nig! :wink:
  11. You're right of course cheap is a relative term in this case.

<nig bows to Obi-Wan>
  12. well to me they are cheap - when you consider alienware do the same spec gaming rigs, for twice the price, and the parts are almost the same!

it just depends on what you define as cheap. as for mplex - they are a good company which i use occasionally :)