Cheap Griffin Cases

Discussion in 'Classified Ads' started by sammym, Feb 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I've managed to get hold of a pile of cheap griffin iPad, iPhone 4 and 5 and Samsung Galaxy s3 cases. I've been flogging them to mates who need or want them.

If anyone is interested in one send me a pm and I'll sort you out as I have a few left over.
  2. If you want them together £30, delivered. They are brand new and in packaging.

I cant be arsed with posting pictures up. Look on amazon, they are the same thing. They are the survivor ones.
  3. I'm interested in an iphone5 case. How much?
  4. £15 squid. But it's a genuine one rather than the tat you get from market stalls, I'll even post it to you.
  5. How do I get the money to you?
  6. £15? I wish you posted this in December before I payed twice that from the carphone wharehouse.

Theyre good cases, ive dropped my iphone a few dozen times now and it still works.
  7. Shame you had the case, you could have dropped it, broke it and upgraded to a better phone by now.....when I say better I mean a non iphone phone.
  8. Nowt wrong with Iphones. Anyway, the police still have my blackberry after 7 months. The *****
  9. PM sent - but for others interested. Either paypal or bank transfer. If you are local to me you can drop off the cash, but I'm only in at certain times and don't want to give my location on here, so lets just say hampshire. Thanks