Cheap courier/delivery/removal service sought

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by napier, Apr 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

Anyone know a cheap courier/delivery/removal service? I've just bought a bike (cycle, not motor) off of fleabay. Its in Grantham, Lincs, I'm in Bristol. I don't need it in a hurry and am happy to wait for a part load travelling in the right direction.
  2. I can get it to London for you if you know anyone travelling London to Bristol
  3. I hear Trotters Independent Trading do a good deal for forces :). They have a nice spacious van to deliver too
  4. To be honest there all as shite as each other. But if you are a domestic customer then I would go with Parcel Farce, remember to ask for the price of a third party collection (adds 24hrs to standard delv time).
    Alternatives are Business Post (Fed Ex), usually cheap, again ask for third party collection.
    TNT horrendous costs, and complete bollox.
  5. Check out this link about cheap parcel services from Martin Lewis (the Radio 2 money experts website) - not looked myself but it promises big savings, I'd saved it for future use .... link
  6. DON'T use UPS.

I used to work for 'em and know exactly how bad they are :(
  7. Interparcel are pretty good, I have used them in the past and you can do it all online.