Cheap Booze - UK residents: Legit - 40% off at Threshers

I just heard about this on BBC News:

Download and print the coupon on the site at LINK

and you can get 40% off up to £500 worth of booze from any branch of Thresher's till Dec 10.

Ya-Hoo!!

[align=center] :santa: :party: :santa: :party: :santa: :party: :santa: :party: [/align]

Good idea - but 500£ worth of wine - it'll be a rare vintage by the time I get round to drinking it!

Yes....you read right you must buy 500£ worth of booze to qualify for the 40% discount.

Which means to me that I still have to pay roughly 270£ for wine.

Anyone in the london area fancy clubbing in as I would go 50-50!

robre

Old-Salt
Stonker said:

and you can get 40% off up to £500 worth of booze from any branch of Thresher's till Dec 10.

Ya-Hoo!!

[align=center] :santa: :party: :santa: :party: :santa: :party: :santa: :party: [/align]

WAH :!: :? :? :?

williammcmanners said:
is the real..... if so it is great news!
O yes William - and the BBC have confirmed that although it's taking UK by storm over the www, Thresher's will honour these vouchers.

[align=center] :rendeer: :boogie: :jocolor: :rendeer: :boogie: :jocolor: :rendeer: :boogie: :jocolor: [/align]

me n bee said:
Good idea - but 500£ worth of wine - it'll be a rare vintage by the time I get round to drinking it!

Yes....you read right you must buy 500£ worth of booze to qualify for the 40% discount.

Which means to me that I still have to pay roughly 270£ for wine.

Anyone in the london area fancy clubbing in as I would go 50-50!
It's a max buy of £500 - not a minimum!

You are right - my bad!

Stonker said:

Ya-Hoo!!

Cheers Stonker, just been on BBC, Threshers will honour, just downloaded my coupon, trolley fatigues tonight!

Edited due to first time couldn't believe my luck shakes!

Only one word to describe this: WAHEY!

The resolution about laying off the sauce until the festive season may be under serious assault here!

not with:

a) half the crap they spoute

and

b) my dignity still in tact (not having gone up to a counter with a lorry, sorry trolly full of booze only to be told the voucher is a wind up)

Voucher printed and took down the local threshers - i am 60£ lighter lol

Stonker said:
In exactly 2 hrs - 232 hits: could do better - tell yr mates! :D
You on commission Stonker?

Or a secret squirrel mission to lower Thresher's profits? :D :D

I note that on the BBC article it was the spokesman for the SA Winery who reckoned Thresher would still make a profit after the 40% off - do I smell a hacked off supplier not impressed with the price for his wine taking his revenge?

Civvy_Shot said:
Stonker said:
In exactly 2 hrs - 232 hits: could do better - tell yr mates! :D

You on commission Stonker?

Or a secret squirrel mission to lower Thresher's profits? :D :D

I note that on the BBC article it was the spokesman for the SA Winery who reckoned Thresher would still make a profit after the 40% off - do I smell a hacked off supplier not impressed with the price for his wine taking his revenge?
Commission - I wish!

Just doing the right thing! After all I can't drink it all meself :party: :rendeer:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
robroy Weapons, Equipment & Rations 21
S The NAAFI Bar 65
rct-once The NAAFI Bar 18