Cheap Bergan

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by booty_cadet, May 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Anyone know where to get a cheap bergan from? Olive green, desert or woodland their all good as long as their inf and shortback. Not really for cadets but for civvie walking, but I like bergans so I want one. Obviously OG or woodland would be better so I can use it for cadets as well, but I'm gona shut up rambling.

2. lol I have great distrust of e-bay having ordered about 25 items off it and not one been delivered.

3. Try rockhoppercrabs ebay shop, I cant remember the name but hes an arrser.

If you want military kit on the cheap (and you're a civi like me) Ebay is still better than most surplus shops!

4. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

You know you have to pay for them too, right ?

5. You could always make one... out of ducktape! :D

6. I thought you might say that. But you don't seem to realise I've already tried! I'm a black n nasty freak!

7. Yup. Whenever I order and pay for someone else off my account it always works. I just get dodgy sellers.

8. Did it have side pouches?

9. No, but what do you expect for £15 - bargain!

10. Well I'll probably be able to scrounge some from somewhere, 'MUM!! Can I borrow your credit card?'....

11. Thanks for the advert Pillager, cheque is in the post.
    I have been selling on ebay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Field-Gear-First for about a year and a half and so far have got a 100% record even sending to USA, Far East and to BFPO in Iraq. So you must be really unlucky or you go for the super cheap offers and dont check the sellers feedback. Do you pay with Paypal? If so you should be able to obtain a refund, and have you used the dispute console to sort out these wnakers. Another alternative is you live on the moon and the post office don't deliver there yet. If you're despirate for side pockets i have two OG second hand ones going cheap.

12. Yes I've got refunds for everything as I get off paypal and trust me I check feed-back, I also leave it.....

13. Frankly I don't believe you.

If you had ordered and paid for 25 items from various Ebay sellers and not received them you would be the biggest statistical victim of cons in the history of e-commerce.

If you are scared of Ebay or don't have a bank card then say so but don't lie about it and misrepresent Ebay.