Cheap Bergan

Anyone know where to get a cheap bergan from? Olive green, desert or woodland their all good as long as their inf and shortback. Not really for cadets but for civvie walking, but I like bergans so I want one. Obviously OG or woodland would be better so I can use it for cadets as well, but I'm gona shut up rambling.

lol I have great distrust of e-bay having ordered about 25 items off it and not one been delivered.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
booty_cadet said:
lol I have great distrust of e-bay having ordered about 25 items off it and not one been delivered.
You know you have to pay for them too, right ?

You could always make one... out of ducktape! :D

BuckFelize said:
You could always make one... out of ducktape! :D
I thought you might say that. But you don't seem to realise I've already tried! I'm a black n nasty freak!

Cutaway said:
booty_cadet said:
You know you have to pay for them too, right ?
Yup. Whenever I order and pay for someone else off my account it always works. I just get dodgy sellers.

Thanks for the advert Pillager, cheque is in the post.
booty_cadet said:
I have been selling on ebay http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Field-Gear-First for about a year and a half and so far have got a 100% record even sending to USA, Far East and to BFPO in Iraq. So you must be really unlucky or you go for the super cheap offers and dont check the sellers feedback. Do you pay with Paypal? If so you should be able to obtain a refund, and have you used the dispute console to sort out these wnakers. Another alternative is you live on the moon and the post office don't deliver there yet. If you're despirate for side pockets i have two OG second hand ones going cheap.

Yes I've got refunds for everything as I get off paypal and trust me I check feed-back, I also leave it.....

booty_cadet said:
Frankly I don't believe you.

If you had ordered and paid for 25 items from various Ebay sellers and not received them you would be the biggest statistical victim of cons in the history of e-commerce.

If you are scared of Ebay or don't have a bank card then say so but don't lie about it and misrepresent Ebay.

booty_cadet said:
Anyone know where to get a cheap bergan from? Olive green, desert or woodland their all good as long as their inf and shortback. Not really for cadets but for civvie walking, but I like bergans so I want one. Obviously OG or woodland would be better so I can use it for cadets as well, but I'm gona shut up rambling.
Don't use a bergan for civvie (sic) walking. They are designed to sit on top of webbing and don't have a proper waist belt. Get one designed for the job. You should aim to carry the majority of weight on your hips, not your shoulders.

PB

PassingBells said:
booty_cadet said:
Don't use a bergan for civvie (sic) walking. They are designed to sit on top of webbing and don't have a proper waist belt. Get one designed for the job. You should aim to carry the majority of weight on your hips, not your shoulders.

PB
hes a cadet, hes probably a half-pint!

not a cadet

Furryturd said:
booty_cadet said:
Frankly I don't believe you.

If you had ordered and paid for 25 items from various Ebay sellers and not received them you would be the biggest statistical victim of cons in the history of e-commerce.

If you are scared of Ebay or don't have a bank card then say so but don't lie about it and misrepresent Ebay.
There are alot of cnuts on ebay. I myself was banned from the site as I 'carried out a campaign of abuse and harrasment towards another site user' - didn't matter that he was a thief.

Ebays buyer/seller protection and paypals guarantees are deliberately designed to discourage claims by being lengthy and obtuse. Paypal are the biggest rip off, particularly for sellers, who end up being charged ebay listing fees, final value fees and then paypal fees on top.

In fairness I'm sure that the vast majority of ebay users are honest and genuine but it doesn't take many to spoil it for everybody else.

If he has paid for 25 items and not recieved any he has been really unlucky, but there are fraudsters are out there. The worse thing is these cnuts will leave you negative feedback even though you have payed for an item just because they recieve negative feedback. I am aware of numerous instances where user's feedback has been severely damaged by dishonest traders.

Ebay's policies are designed purely to make money for themselves. In my opinion they are a mercenary and unscrupulous company. If you do trade on ebay keep your wits about you. There is nothing they will do to help you if you are the victim of fraud. Paypal find excuses not to pay out if you claim - small print which appears on a completely different webpage to the one you are shown etc. 'Sorry but the address you sent payment to was unconfirmed' even though it is the only address available etc etc.

as with all e-buying the rule of thumb is to be careful but even then there is always some risk involved.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Classified Ads 11
V The Intelligence Cell 0
yeoman Weapons, Equipment & Rations 9