Chaz Hodge RIP

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
So, only Dave now. Not all Pearly Kings and Queens and Knees Up Mother Brown...bloody good musician and also a restorer of travellers horsedrawn caravans. Good bloke by all accounts...

I always associate this one with my ex.

New musical comedy duo: Dave and the Chuckle Brother.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
I went to see the stones at Knebworth, the lazy drunken oafs were late as usual
however Chas and Dave were the warm up act, and carried on for another hour
all of us thought Chas and Dave were better value than Mick and the Crocks

So, only Dave now. Not all Pearly Kings and Queens and Knees Up Mother Brown...bloody good musician and also a restorer of travellers horsedrawn caravans. Good bloke by all accounts...

Such a devoted fan.

Pity you can't even spell his fcking surname correctly.

Cliff Richards will be livid.

A skinful of best bitter with your mates and that playing in the background, life was grand :)
incidentally I wonder if those professional musicians found that drummer a help or a f****** nuisance?.

Another legend a great musician gone. RIP. I'm sure he will be watching this with amusement:

Ciggie

On ROPS
On ROPs
Another legend a great musician gone. RIP. I'm sure he will be watching this with amusement:

Fucking brilliant sir!!!! My rebroken ribs were just getting better and I think you've made me pop them again!!! Can't be sure until tomorrow and a brief spell of reality before the usual chemical breakfast...

Not my cup of tea, but they played a few Blackpool and Morecambe Punk festivals, as a bit of a wildcard. I saw them in The Dome at Morecambe, while I was waiting for The Business to come on next.