Chavwatching

Highly amusing (well, for me at this time and state anyway) video of a chav being arrested.

Amusing bit at teh end too.

you tube

That bloke is quality, is he available for weddings and functions. Would love to send him on my behalf :D

Classic!

On a related note.. I think that given the number of reverse happy slapping videos coming to light, (such as the chav floored by one punch) I think that they could be compiled and put on the telly ala 'You've been Framed'.
People can get £200 for each clip shown each week :)

Green_Homer said:
Classic!

On a related note.. I think that given the number of reverse happy slapping videos coming to light, (such as the chav floored by one punch) I think that they could be compiled and put on the telly ala 'You've been Framed'.
People can get £200 for each clip shown each week :)
And we could vote on the best (or worst) chav floored. Then set up a happy slap on the chav... with a 9mm to the face.

Mint.

"PLEEZ GIZZ LEH ME GAAAW!" "SHENDEG FUGGOALROL!" "TRIPLE EYES AH PAID FOR THEM!" "GIVE ME MAH TRAINESH NOW!" I thought I had a hard time understanding normal British slang. This sh*t sounds like some sort of mongoloid pig Latin. I loved the ending, though. Two thumbs up, Chocolate Frog. 8)

Bloody hilarious, I laughed so much some of my precious dribbled out.

Seriously though, I think all right thinking people should have one of these things........................Chained to a ringbolt in their cellars. :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:

Manley said:

Seriously though, I think all right thinking people should have one of these things........................Chained to a ringbolt in their cellars. :roll: :roll: :wink: :wink:
Welcome back, MDN! :twisted:

FrankCastle said:
Manley said:

Good idea. you could throw them your scraps to eat, thus saving land-fill space. They could also serve as a good anti-chav training tool for your pit-bull, Rottweiler, etc. And if you come home p*ssed, you can take your ire out on your chav-pet instead of the missus. You'll just have to keep a ball-gag in the fckers mouth to stop the gibberish.

It has been said that Mankind, if it should miss 3 square meals and have 24 hours without electricity, is only a step away from barbarianism.... I think that we've just misproven that point and actually proved that its f**king spaz-mongalism what with the antics of this oxygen nicking knob gobbler.. it looks like the best bit of "it" must have slid down his mom's leg at time of concept....

and...................... breathe.... annnnnnd .... off the soapbox....

Latest Threads