Chavscum mum gives 13 year old daughter fags

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Toasted_Giant, Oct 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Un-fcuking-believable.
    Full story here.

I open this to fellow Arrsers to ask how they would 'reward' the little darling. :D

2. give them both a kick in the head and drop them both in the middle of the amazon rainforest with only 1 fag and 1 match between them.

3. I'LL MAKE YOU PROUD DADDY! ;)

4. If this is what British society is developing for the future we should welcome illegal immigrants with open arms.

5. Free tabs at 15? Lucky girl. All I got was an aggressive arse fingering from my grandad's compost covered thumb. Kids today don't know they're born.

6. Just think, given she is smoking you can knock one up her and get away with it on the assumption she is 18.

It’s the right thing to do.

7. Some people should not be allowed to breed.

8. forced sterilization ....i'd vote for it

9. who? Gust or tracy holt?

10. She believes her daughter's behaviour is down to the teachers at her school who were "too soft" with her.

Oh come on what the hell does this mong expect her kid to do? Her authority figure is handing out fags so she nice? :evil:

Surely this is on par with child abuse?

Giving fags to a minor should be a big no no and she should be hauled up by social services?

God my blood boils, CHAV SCUM :evil:

11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I don't know what the fuss is all about, I remember kids like that from 25 years ago. Another non story intended to shock.

12. Rather than just 15 tabs a day, she should be given at least 60- Capstan Triple Strength - prescribed by the NHS. Trust me, it'll save the country money in the long run.

13. Mrs Holt, a jobless single mother with two other grown-up children who smokes 20 cigarettes a day herself, said giving them out as a reward "works".

How does she afford a tenners worth of fags a day £3650 a year we the taxpayer donate to Tracy 'scumbag' Holt's cigarette fund!

England's green and pleasant land my arrse - No wonder the nation is on it's arrse supporting these people.

14. Your mathematical skills know no bounds! ;)

15. Best be safe and make it both.