Chavscum in acid attack in restraunt

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Le_addeur_noir, Aug 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. News story running on the BBC website is a 16 year old peice of filth is charged with throwing bleach into the face of a 46 year old women eating in a restraunt in Leeds with her family after asking a group of teenagers to be quiet whilst watching a film earlier in the evening.

The time for the declaration of marshal law and the summary execution for such scum in Britain has long since arrived.

Comments?

link http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/west_yorkshire/8181052.stm

2. I can hear the "apologists" grinding their teeth with greif as we speak...

"It isn't his fault", "we should hug him", "we should reach out to him".

Life, on tele, just before the lottery, dunk the little sh1ts head in a bucket of Domestos for a good 30 seconds, and then put him in stocks for the rest of the show.

3. He'll get 18 months tops and probably not even named, in case it breaches his human rights.
    whf

4. You're right.

If I had my way,I'd have the apologists and do-gooders taken out and shot as well.

5. where did he get the bleach from? or is it normal to go the cinema then a restaurant with bleach in your pocket

6. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

He wont even get that- a week in Lanzarote body bording. Caution if you're lucky.

7. I'm guessing that he was so incensed that she had "dissed him, innit" that he went away to find the bleach and sought her out afterwards. So he could look big and hard in front of his mates, naturally. If I was the husband I would have gone at him with any utensil that came to hand.

Edited to add: I just don't understand the mindset of these "people". Maybe it's because I'm not from the inner city, but I don't see how they get so worked up at the smallest perceived slight. And also how attacked one person with a large gang of your mates behind you is supposed to make you appear big and tough. Would any gangstas here care to enlighten me?

8. I believe that between the original altercation in the cinema until the attack in the restaurant, the little shite and his crew seemingly popped down to the local supermarket to shoplift it before returning to carry out a obviously premeditated attack.

:x

9. Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime.

We must ban bleach.....

10. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

By 'Mashal law' as opposed to 'martial law', do you propse Chuck Norris takes out the offending chav? :)

Personally, I fail to see why others in the restaurant didn't go at him with some handy cutlery.

11. This will have an effect on their human rights, (1 week that is) it needs to be at least 2-3 weeks, you did not take into account the time difference as well as acclimatization needed for the heat etc

12. BRING BACK THE BIRCH!!!!! yes i am shouting.

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Someone should demonstrate (on him) how such a thing is done properly and use some caustic.

14. And cinemas and restaurants, while we cosset the poor little chavscum...
    I put nothing past this governments beyound the pale views of social engineering and society.

Even Stalinist Russia could not have been such a wretched place to live!

15. and hard labour gulag style!