Chavs

The thing that scares me is that they seem to pup their KFC grease and fake tan covered girlfriends at about 15.

Most young working people of my generation seem to wait till about 30-ish now to start breeding and have less kids, that means the untermensch are spawning at twice the rate of us normals.

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
The thing that scares me is that they seem to pup their KFC grease and fake tan covered girlfriends at about 15.

Most young working people of my generation seem to wait till about 30-ish now to start breeding and have less kids, that means the untermensch are spawning at twice the rate of us normals.
not like the money comes out of their pockets, is it?

“I hurt every part of my body apart from my stomach where my baby is. We all breathed a big sigh of relief.”

I think you'll find it's in your uterus you school-dodging fuckwit. Unless you've eaten it. Which, judging by your jowls, is a real possibility.

They will take over, more and more police no-go area's...

cent05zr70

On ROPS
On ROPs
What was the fat cows Nan doing up a lamp post?

“The weather was wet and as we came around the corner, a speeding car was coming towards us with its lights at full beam, so it blinded us.

“My partner swerved to avoid it and realised the car was heading towards a metal lamppost, so he swerved the other way, which sent the car spinning. His side of the car had the full impact.
How did they know the car was speeding? Why swerve because the headlights were on full beam? Sounds to me like a stack of lies.

Why the fuck is this in a newspaper?

A couple of years back in a similar incident in Bradford, a car full left the road and crashed into a chip shop. 'Tragically' (sic) they hit the propane tanks outside. Cue 4 crispy critters. Darwin had it right.

I blame baseball caps. before them we could see the lobotomy scar and knew they were "special".

How did they know the car was speeding? Why swerve because the headlights were on full beam? Sounds to me like a stack of lies.

Why the fuck is this in a newspaper?
You're right, the little cunt was the one doing the speeding, and he lost control because he's a weed smoking crack head.

How do I know this? Just look at him. He makes Lee Nelson look like Boris Johnson!

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
The chavs around here wear their pyjamas to the shops.
Ffs do they have no decency or morals?
What an example to set their kids charddonay and bojolay( chav spelling in case any are reading)

Odd most the breeding cock holsters are fat brood mare types and the sperm donating fuckwits are skinny runts, suppose lying on your back collecting donations burns very few calories off and pumping the mares is hard work.

DieHard

LE
Book Reviewer
Odd most the breeding cock holsters are fat brood mare types and the sperm donating fuckwits are skinny runts, suppose lying on your back collecting donations burns very few calories off and pumping the mares is hard work.
And all aspire to be on the Jeremy Kyle show so they can boast to their mates they have been on tv.

I remember a chav lad from round my way, who was nicked and placed on bail. One of his conditions was to not contact his ex-girlfriend.

A few days after, we walked into the canteen to find the TV left on and that Jeremy Kyle was on. To our amazement, the aforementioned lad was on the show... sitting next to his ex-girlfriend :omg:

Cue frantic call to ITV - the show had only been filmed the previous day, so he got nicked for breach of bail.

Fuckwit!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Maj_Boothroyd The Intelligence Cell 17
Barrack Room Lawyer The Intelligence Cell 9
C The Intelligence Cell 195