Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Boris3098, Oct 6, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. The thing that scares me is that they seem to pup their KFC grease and fake tan covered girlfriends at about 15.

Most young working people of my generation seem to wait till about 30-ish now to start breeding and have less kids, that means the untermensch are spawning at twice the rate of us normals.
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Do they have pies in Worcester?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Not any more.
  4. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

not like the money comes out of their pockets, is it?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The headline should read "Two generations of untermench senselessly spared in unfortunate crash near miss".

Worthless shitcunts.
    • Like Like x 6
  6. “I hurt every part of my body apart from my stomach where my baby is. We all breathed a big sigh of relief.”

I think you'll find it's in your uterus you school-dodging fuckwit. Unless you've eaten it. Which, judging by your jowls, is a real possibility.
    • Like Like x 10
  7. They will take over, more and more police no-go area's...
  8. What was the fat cows Nan doing up a lamp post?
  9. How did they know the car was speeding? Why swerve because the headlights were on full beam? Sounds to me like a stack of lies.

Why the fuck is this in a newspaper?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Makes more sense than her unborn baby being in her stomach.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Maybe KFC was closed.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. A couple of years back in a similar incident in Bradford, a car full left the road and crashed into a chip shop. 'Tragically' (sic) they hit the propane tanks outside. Cue 4 crispy critters. Darwin had it right.
  13. I blame baseball caps. before them we could see the lobotomy scar and knew they were "special".
  14. You're right, the little cunt was the one doing the speeding, and he lost control because he's a weed smoking crack head.

How do I know this? Just look at him. He makes Lee Nelson look like Boris Johnson!
    • Like Like x 1