Chavs to be shot on sight

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by bojangles, Dec 20, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can't argue with that really.

2. TheresaMay

TheresaMay LE Moderator DirtyBAT

No different to our ROE JSP then - shooting someone that is about to commit an act that will endager life. Although I suspect that rather than just issue the card that fits neatly into the top left pocket - it'll be a chance for the lawyers to get rich drawing up a list of what the police cannot do, issue a 368-page dossier to the Chief of Police to brief down accordingly, then conjur up a 6-week firearms training course that deals specifically with the ROE wrt rioters and rioting situations, followed by the inevitable refresher courses and the public enquiries that will be lengthy and drawn out each time a policeman has to 'do his job'. All funded by public money of course.

Or am I being cynical?

• Like Like x 2
  3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Just wondering if it's not also a sly dig at the Goverment.
    Police need to outnumber rioters by 3 or 5 to 1.
    Goverment are cutting Police numbers therefore effectivly showing they won't be able to handle riots.

As much as I applaud the idea of chav shooting I can't see the Met remaking Zulu as they stand in three ranks blasting charging rioters

• Like Like x 2
  4. "Front Rank, Issue Warning"
    "Second Rank, Repeat Warning"
    "Third Rank, Ring Commissioner for approval to fire in accordance with ROE"
    "Fourth Rank ... never mind, too bloody late"

• Like Like x 3
  5. I like your style, my man. It could be quite a good film, especially if mixed up with a few other Michael Caine films -

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody chavs up!"

Constable: You must have shot an awful lot of chavs, sir.
    Inspector: Yes, I used a machine gun.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I believe a row of freshly shot Chavs, exhibited in their local Chavatoria would have a significant effect on potential rioters, with the accompanying notice............

"Properly warned to desist rioting and go home, then properly shot for no being quick enough to obey, and now properly brought home, no charge"

• Like Like x 1
  7. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

It'll also ease the overcrowding problem in prison. win win

8. I have not had a look, but something tells me that this will be reported in a slightly different style /tone in the Guardian and Indie.

9. Is this the same report that said plastic rounds and water cannon should not be used as they might be dangerous?

10. So Next time some pikeys are having a fight, can we call it a riot and ask for the police Helicopter to be fitted with a MG and hose the place down?

11. Meanwhile the "Chavs" arm themselves.

"Chavs we are brothers. Today we go against the filth as brothers. We go in together, we come out together or we die together. The war cry of the day is "Kill Bill". Chavs prepare to fix bayonets. Bayonets FIX. At the high port and with flanking molotovs and lighter fuel accelerants thrown amongst the filth ADVANCE".

Or isn't that quite so funny ? And the Bill run in disarray. But the disciplined line of Chavs maintains its line and ADVANCES as ordered. The Bill phone the Police Federation "Knock us up a quick risk assessment to cover us running like fairies".

HO HO HO

12. Chavs are modifying stolen cars as we speak. Radio controllers nicked during the last riot. Remote controlled cars available to remotely control drive at police lines at 80 mph.

13. I agree