Chavs terrorise church

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stoatman, May 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/05/05/nchur05.xml&sSheet=/news/2005/05/05/ixhome.html

Welcome to Blair's Britain, with its record numbers of police who won't attend incidents... :roll:

2. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

Maybe some local TA lads could start attending the church, and with a little bit of savvy be appointed church wardens. Now I may be wrong about this (But I'm pretty sure I'm not), but Church Wardens actually have powers of arrest in such an instance.....I know I know.....but the idea made me smile ;)

3. WTF are the police doing about this? or are they out there meeting their targets?

4. I'm not particularly religious but I am prepared to get a feww lads together and go and smite these little sh1ts in the name of God.

5. My Father is a vicar, and has encountered similar around his church, which is around 800 years old in places. It seems that a certain strata of society have lost any respect for others, whilst still feeling that they are owed a living by me paying my taxes.

Police are useless in dealing with this sort of behaviour, local authorities apathetic, and the good old parishioners end up picking up the tab for the vandalism.

Lets get back to good old fashioned policing, or start giving those of us who try to stop them the full protection of the law.

It would be a different story if it was a mosque, or a temple.....

6. Put on some tracksuits and petrol bomb the b@stards!

This will greatly intimidate the sh!ts and ensure a timely police presence. The cops will probably blame and arrest some miscreants from another chav type gang!

:wink:

The wink above absolves me of responsibility if anyone carries out this incredibly clever, oops I mean reckless and criminal, act! :twisted:

Or, if you can't beat them join them! Lay on a minibus or two with free Buckfast that picks up the rapscallions and deposits them elsewhere. One week the destination could be the Chief Constable's house, the next week it could be the MP's house.... :twisted:

7. Cull the fcukers. No, seriously. It's hardly likely that you'll change the course of history by wasting a Nobel Prize winner, is it?
    This is part of my zero-tolerance policy on morons.

VOTE SARNIAN!

8. Sarnian,

Will happily vote for you, especially if it means redressing the balance of law in favour of the victim, not the perp!

9. Where is that muscular boxing-blue curate beloved of PG Wodehouse when you need him? Probably didn't take up boxing for Health and Safety reasons.

What is required is an elite paramilitary squad of Jesuit or Christian Brother schoolmasters. They would soon teach the local chavery what there hoops are for!

The last chav to take the piss out of me got a full on NI training styley aggressive response ("GET BACK! GET BACK!" AGAINST THE WALL!") complete with war-face, which left him in tears and his surly mates ran away. Next time I saw this character he tried the sucky-up 'alright mate?', which got him "I'M NOT YOUR MATE! GET BACK et cetera". Mind you, now I work for myself and am out of the Army and married to Genghis Khan's baby sister I can afford to take risks like that...

I gave up rugby on Saturday and I fear for my aggression, where will it next spill out? Where was that church again??

10. It would certainly be an interesting service.

"There will now be a break for the peace, and those of you who wish to discipline some little chav fcukers may step outside to do so"

"peace be with you" :lol:

On a more serious note though, it's shocking how some members of society have no respect for others. Failure of society or parents? or another factor?

11. In my book, if you behave completely without responsibility you renounce all rights. It strikes me as providential (and extremely convenient) that this activity is taking place in a graveyard................

12. Personally, I blame the teachers.

13. Lack of thrashings. If it was still ok to give kids a good beating, none of this would be a problem.

14. So what does it need? Giving teachers back the power to create real discipline in classrooms? I think a large problem is graduates getting PGCE qual'd straight out of university, they have no real world experience and then struggle with some of the less academic sides of being a teacher (In my limited experience)

<little off topic there - sorry>

15. Its not the teachers job to instill discipline in children. They are only employed to educate them.

It is the parents job to instill discipline and respect for others. Blame them and the social workers who disparage the parents when they try to enforce discipline on their children.