CHAVS - Love em or hate em?

Chavs - love 'em or hate em?

• Fine representatives of today's youth culture and fashion, and the backbone of many fine Army Regime

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I too believe that Max Power is a great read, and that adding a cheap spoiler and a ludicrously big

• I haven'e a clue what a chav is

• Total voters
stumbled over this thread by accident very funny indeed did not know what a "chav" was as we call them "homies", "w@nkstas" or "doof doofs" where i originally hail from. then as i was reading (most of) the prev posts noticed disconcerting information from the chavscum site

is it possible to be a closet chav and not realise?
i ask as i listen to trance music (exclusively no r&b/rap cr*p) drive an impreza (not t@rted up except for new low powered sound system as old radio died) and have owned nokias

if so are there any support groups available?

also made me wonder are chavs the lower class version of sloane rangers and hooray harrys?

paragorge said:
Dear Lord Flashfart

I couldnt be less like a chav if I tried but like my granny dripped about punks so i hear the masses dripping about chavs......youre becoming your parents / grandparents...its a sign of age and army breeding / brain washing
There is a difference between the youth groups of the 70s/80s (punks, mods, skins, new romantics etc) and present day chavs. Chavs seem to be motivated by a culture of criminality, they see themselves as "playas & gangstas" Caps and hoodies are worn to prevent identification. A faceless man is fair game for being bounced off the tarmac if he even comes close to my property. Local chavs have been warned (and bounced!) :lol:

chimera

LE
Some cracking examples of the 'Squaddie Chav' species at a Restplatz on the A2 heading back into the Fatherland, Burberry caps, bling, ridiculous clothes, and the ever present lowered Citroen Saxo 1.1 with crap add on body panels.

Don't these people know everyone is taking the p**s?????

Yet another example of Chav behaviour. Wish they realise that the xmas period is now over and trying to recreate their ideal festive ambience and platter will not to everyone's liking...... :wink:
McDonald's reward to catch vandals
1.10PM, Sat Jan 8 2005

Hamburger chain McDonald's is offering a £2,000 reward in a bid to catch criminals targeting its restaurants in a seaside town.

A McDonald's spokeswoman said they believed a group calling itself Neo Anarchy was targeting the company's three restaurants in Weston-super-Mare, Somerset.

She said criminals had caused "substantial" damage to the outlets in a series of attacks during 2004.

She said: "Several restaurants have been targeted causing substantial damage. Damage has been very disruptive. Police have told us a group calling itself Neo Anarchy may be responsible for the attacks."

She said the fast food chain were now offering a £2,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for the damage.

Avon and Somerset Police launched an investigation into the attacks last year.
http://www.itv.com/news/index_380341.html

Had a run-in with Chavs on Thursday night, they were mugging a teenager (16-17) and I had to intervene. Gobby t@ssers were ready to start on me but when I squared up to them they started taunting ," Go on smack me and I'll fecking sue you"

Anyway, when more folk came by to help, said t@ssers fecked off laughing. Typical chav with baseball caps, 2 of them burberry :roll: , all pisshed and stoned out of their swedes.

So tempted to put them into next week but you know what would have happened to me though if I had :evil:

Chavs, shoot em all

Not added anything to this thread for a while, but this caught my eye in the Sun:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005040984,,00.html

Lotto lout's gotta chaviot

Courting controversy ... Carroll and pal
Pictures: ALBAN DONOHOE

By JOHN TROUP

LOTTO lout Michael Carroll has turned his motor into a CHAVmobile.

The 21-year-old is banned from driving but a pal drove him to court in the £22,000 Lexus IS 200.

The £9.7million Lottery winner has a tax disc holder which shows two fingers in a V sign

The car’s rear window has a sticker of a hand giving Carroll’s trademark one-finger salute and the message: “You’ve had the rest. Now have the best.”

The ex-binman, from Swaffham, Norfolk, said: “I think it’s well smart.”

He also made abusive signs at photographers. Carroll was before King’s Lynn JPs on an harassment charge. The case was adjourned.

" Go on smack me and I'll fecking sue you"

Man, they sure don't make criminals like they used to!

Could you imagine Dillinger, Capone, Pretty Boy Floyd, Bugsy Siegel, or Baby-Face Nelson saying something like that?

its all very well saying that they are just another culture 'expressing themselves'..............until its you who is lying in a pool of blood somewhere having had the shit kicked out of you by some chav cnuts!

chimera

LE

Attachments

dui-lai said:
Had a run-in with Chavs on Thursday night, they were mugging a teenager (16-17) and I had to intervene. Gobby t@ssers were ready to start on me but when I squared up to them they started taunting ," Go on smack me and I'll fecking sue you"

Anyway, when more folk came by to help, said t@ssers fecked off laughing. Typical chav with baseball caps, 2 of them burberry :roll: , all pisshed and stoned out of their swedes.

So tempted to put them into next week but you know what would have happened to me though if I had :evil:

Chavs, shoot em all
That's typical Chav scum for you mate, happy enough to break the law yet quick to use it to fight their battles.

Unfortunately i have to deal with these cnuts all the time. they're the scum of the earth and one of the reasons that this country's going to the dogs.

The Lord Flasheart said:
My daughter is clearly going out with one of these Darwin award winners despite my best efforts to exterminate his existance.
:D

How old is your daughter? mid teens girls go out with lads who are the opposites of their dads. Best thing for you to do is make chav boy welcome and always state publicly to your princess how great Wayne is!

Once he has got dads approval the loser will be binned, growling at him will have the opposite effect!

PS: Sorry, I seemed to have quoted you from page 1 (2004) I hope the state of play has changed?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Fish and Chips The Intelligence Cell 8
Provost The NAAFI Bar 167
brettarider The NAAFI Bar 8