Chavs? In Darlo???

On the one hand I'm disturbed by the sneering at how some people decide to dress and live their lives. On the other hand, there is a minimum standard by which people should conduct themselves, especially when around kids. Dressing like you've given up on life and parading yourself like that in public is not sending out a positive message.

On a slightly different note, I noticed one of my neighbours having Domino's pizza delivered at 1030 in the morning on Sunday. I sneer at this because Domino's is nasty and pizza is clearly not an elevenses dish.

I came across a group of three Chinese lads wearing Timberlands with Teletubby and Pokemon onesies, strolling round Tesco at 0300. Either they were set up, on a bet or they were completely mental. I'd go for the third option.
They'd probably gambled their clothes away in a devastating losing streak, serious buggers for gambling the Chinese.

Last edited:

Tyk

War Hero
I suspect Kerry Katona is mentally challenged as well. For example, she doesn't seem to be able to do simple sums like:

£2000,000 income - £400,000 expenditure = bankruptcy.

Wordsmith
Well to be fair it's quite possibly a cynical way to avoid paying tax, she's far from the first sleb to use this particular whizard wheeze.

I broadly agree with the school, it's not really setting any kind of positive tone if the kids see parents shambling up like that.

I'm disappointed that no one has organized a parental pyjamas must stay protest day, so lazy.

Round here there's a 24-hour Tesco's sandwiched between a housing estate and the UEA (University of East Angular). Popping in to grab some food in jim-jams at 03:00 is de rigeur for both sets of residents - and yes, there are "Orientals" wearing face masks, and some grots who should be made to wear them.

Tyk

War Hero
Possibly like this sad, sad effort? Note - these are TATTOOs!!

A woman has been bullied on Facebook because of THESE eyebrows
Erm...

You've got to love how the faecesbook generation now feel anything that they don't agree with is bullying. I'd say that she looks like some absurd disaster in a horror show makeup department, but with the multiple eyesore tattoos, naff paintjob and selfie obsession it's clear she's just mentally subnormal.

I do wonder if she's even considered that not only does she look batshit ugly now, but in 30 years time what will that abysmal boat begin to resemble.

Last edited:
Hang on, a track suit is basically toddler like jim-jams and half the adult male population regards it as biznez casual including the sports master.

Try jeggings. Leggings in the same indigo as jeans but with painted on contrasting stitching. I've seen blokes wearing them too.
The blokes ones are "meggings".

The son of a friend wears them. Not surpringly he is camper than Carry On Camping with added tents.

Google it at your peril/pleasure (inclusive, what?).

On a slightly different note, I noticed one of my neighbours having Domino's pizza delivered at 1030 in the morning on Sunday. I sneer at this because Domino's is nasty and pizza is clearly not an elevenses dish.
Dominos can be an incredible hangover food - no preparation required and no washing up to do. I must admit to having ordered morning Dominos for brunch to erode a hangover.

Dominos can be an incredible hangover food - no preparation required and no washing up to do. I must admit to having ordered morning Dominos for brunch to erode a hangover.
I have to question your judgement, unfortunately. I believe it is considered proper to eat cold pizza which has been purchased and partially consumed the night before. This removes the requirement for applied effort and excessive mental application. Looking at a menu, ringing a stranger, looking for money and then opening the door to exchange money for pizza falls short of what I consider to be acceptable behaviour. Not on my watch, buddy.

I have to question your judgement, unfortunately. I believe it is considered proper to eat cold pizza which has been purchased and partially consumed the night before. This removes the requirement for applied effort and excessive mental application. Looking at a menu, ringing a stranger, looking for money and then opening the door to exchange money for pizza falls short of what I consider to be acceptable behaviour. Not on my watch, buddy.
How about if you vomit on the stranger's shoes when you stagger to the door?