Chavs? In Darlo???

I haven't lived in the UK for almost ten years and am always shocked how badly dressed UK women are now, most men ( apart from the tracksuit wearing brigade) had some semblance of smartness but what is the current trend of see through leggings, worn down UGG boots and squashing yourself into too small skinny jeans and other such clothes
I'm meeting an ex for coffee later today. She's on a flyer from Brussels. Her take, when she was living over here, is that women here wear 'the fashion', regardless of whether it suits them or they have the figure for it. Her impression is/was that the vast (see what I did there?) majority of British women have no idea how to dress to flatter themselves. I don't think she's wrong.

On the subject of pyjama-wearing, the headmistress in question noted that some parents were wearing pyjamas even to school assemblies.

Face it, they're just scum.

uggh - Copy.jpg

Last edited:
Given if I climb the disused rail embankment at the end of the road I can see the thelwall viaduct, if I got a job like yours I'd likely be very busy.
Ah, Warrington, home of the mentally challenged Kerry Katona look and sound alikes.

Waddlers in onesies is the norm in certain areas.

Round here we have the "Greenbank Estate" where my kids tell me that sofas are for front gardens.

These people have pyjamas, they are obviously toffs.

I haven't lived in the UK for almost ten years and am always shocked how badly dressed UK women are now, most men ( apart from the tracksuit wearing brigade) had some semblance of smartness but what is the current trend of see through leggings, worn down UGG boots and squashing yourself into too small skinny jeans and other such clothes
Most young blokes follow the football, if you want to be part of a firm (or at least hang around the edge pretending you are part of a firm) you have to dress in designer gear.