Chavs? In Darlo???

I'm glad someone is pulling them up on it - I live next to a school and the munters dropping their little pikeys off seem to love rocking up in pyjamas - a few of them are fit though so not all bad.

As a schoolkid, I had a paper round. During the school holidays, every morning, I used to pull on a pair of jeans and stick a jumper on over the top of my PJs, and do the round, before going back to bed.

Just because I've woke up, it doesn't mean I am staying awake.

Some of them even get changed in to their best jim jams before going out.
If you're going to do that get fucking dressed you cunt.

I've seen people wandering about in Asda wearing their pyjamas.

But then again, it is Asda...

What makes you think they are doing their shopping? That's where chavvy dossbags go to spunk all that time on their hands they should be using to work...

How very uncouth - wearing ones jim jams whilst out shopping - what's wrong with sending Jeeves to do ones shopping. ;)
I came across a group of three Chinese lads wearing Timberlands with Teletubby and Pokemon onesies, strolling round Tesco at 0300. Either they were set up, on a bet or they were completely mental. I'd go for the third option.

I came across a group of three Chinese lads wearing Timberlands with Teletubby and Pokemon onesies, strolling round Tesco at 0300. Either they were set up, on a bet or they were completely mental. I'd go for the third option.
Did they have those little surgeons face masks on too - WTF is it with that.

A while ago I was amazed to see a bloke waiting at a tram stop in central Warsaw dressed in pyjamas and slippers in the snow. I think he was doing a runner from a nearby hospital.

The Chinese tend to have a very odd dress sense.

Did they have those little surgeons face masks on too - WTF is it with that.
"Cough etiquette." They're taught from an early age that if they've got or suspect they might develop a cough, they've to wear a mask to stop them spreading germs.

They think we're disgusting for just spluttering them everywhere.

I haven't lived in the UK for almost ten years and am always shocked how badly dressed UK women are now, most men ( apart from the tracksuit wearing brigade) had some semblance of smartness but what is the current trend of see through leggings, worn down UGG boots and squashing yourself into too small skinny jeans and other such clothes

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
What a bad show! They should get a job like mine and get paid nearly 27k a year for doing very little. ;)
Given if I climb the disused rail embankment at the end of the road I can see the thelwall viaduct, if I got a job like yours I'd likely be very busy.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
I haven't lived in the UK for almost ten years and am always shocked how badly dressed UK women are now, most men ( apart from the tracksuit wearing brigade) had some semblance of smartness but what is the current trend of see through leggings, worn down UGG boots and squashing yourself into too small skinny jeans and other such clothes
Try jeggings. Leggings in the same indigo as jeans but with painted on contrasting stitching. I've seen blokes wearing them too.

As for the pajamas and dressing gown to go out look, see it occasionally and it is universally boot ugly grotters, usually dragging a small child along with much swearing and threats of violence.

As a final "spot for ten points" it has become fashionable in some circles to have thick eyebrows. Trouble is they look like they have been applied with a magic marker.

These "see through leggings" do you have any piccies?

Try jeggings. Leggings in the same indigo as jeans but with painted on contrasting stitching. I've seen blokes wearing them too.

As for the pajamas and dressing gown to go out look, see it occasionally and it is universally boot ugly grotters, usually dragging a small child along with much swearing and threats of violence.

As a final "spot for ten points" it has become fashionable in some circles to have thick eyebrows. Trouble is they look like they have been applied with a magic marker.
Oh the lovely HD Brows.
I am slightly concerned and a little proud that you know what Jeggings are